Date: 12/31/2022 21:44:46
Johns Creek Wave
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Holly Springs Haggis
(122141535)

At the 1:47 minute mark of the first quarter, my PF sub gets injured

At the beginning of the 2nd quarter, a message says that the injury has been sprayed and he's good to go

After that, the sub plays the bulk of the minutes for the rest of the game. It's almost as if he became the starter and the starter was the sub.

It didn't affect the outcome of the game, but I can see where a bug like this can cost a team the game.

This Post:
317410.2 in reply to 317410.1
Date: 01/03/2023 13:25:27
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
I have similar situation in NT game (Italy-Poland) yesterday. Celmer, who played on SF got injury after 5 minutes, and after this something weird was happened. Primary PF Zygo went on the bench in 7 minute and in his place came in DEEP RESERVE🤬 player Chroszcz (not even first reserve player on PF position, who btw played occasionally on SF🤦‍♂️)...and Chroszcz played untill the end of the game without any rest. Zygo, who was set up as a primary player hasn't gone back on the court. So injury of Celmer caused huge mess. I have no idea how injury on SF position could have influence on being on the court primary PF🤷‍♂️

In result I lost two primary players in first minutes: Celmer-injury, and Zygo (I don't know why🤬). Cause of lack of these two main players and all this mess with substitutions for almost whole game I had much worse rotation 😔

I have never seen such kind of situation in the past. Something weird happens (on PF?) when player get injury.

This Post:
317410.3 in reply to 317410.2
Date: 01/03/2023 14:46:23
Johns Creek Wave
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Holly Springs Haggis
Different, but still odd. Fortunately my problem did not affect the game. Very bad thet yours happened on an NT game

Looks like something is off in the substitution code