Overall Posts Rated:
Schedule of Events:

Saturday: League game at regular time; All-Star players selected

Sunday:

Monday: National Team games

Tuesday: National Tournament

Wednesday: All-Star Game and Contests

Thursday: Scrimmage/Second National Tournament

Friday: Private League games (Supporters only)

........as you can see - now only 1 friendly/scrimmage match is possible during all-star week :) But my big desire is for 2 friendlies/scrimmages during this period. Why you want me reorganize the trainings and match tactics just for 1 week ....and then to reorganize again trainings and match tactics after this week? Why don't you make possible 2 friendlies/scrimmages during all-star week?!?!?!

This Post:
318441.4 in reply to 318441.2
Date: 03/22/2023 11:01:00
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
you are asking me or it is just another suggestion? in my opinion i agree with auto matches and non-auto matches :) i just want to have 2 friendly/scrimmage matches during this week because i need 3 matches for not reorginize everything....... its quite awful to me to change everything just for 1 week and then change it again for second time after this week is over :)

not only i have to change training plans (from 3x1 to 2x2) but i have to change also the benches with players to fit for 2 matches and for 3 matches.... i mean for me its just a quite job without any sense ...maybe i will need 1 hour to make all the changes for this week only and 1 hour to fix it after that to the old options

its a big surprise for me that you didnt change this all those seasons until now since i am a new user or its annoying just for me?! or maybe most of the teams in the forums are playing in national cups and they dont care about this topic?!

thats why i made new topic in the forum because for me its an important change that we all need... i hope more guys to write if they want second friendly/scrimmage because if more guys want the change, bigger chance to be implemented soon :)

This Post:
318441.5 in reply to 318441.3
Date: 03/22/2023 11:04:27
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
so ...you dont care because you are in A group and are still in the game and you have all the trainings? :) in my second round i played with team from Bulgarian A group... how motivation would help me to stay in Cup so long?! you can have motivation only if your team is very strong to stay in cup until these rounds...

This Post:
318441.7 in reply to 318441.6
Date: 03/22/2023 11:17:35
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
the question here is not about the same conditions or not - i dont complain the conditions are not equal ;) the question is why to change training plans and bench players just for 1 week when a second friendly can be implemented and not waste time for unnecessary acts? because after this week you change everything again.... 2 times you have to do unnecessary job :)

in the end of season its ok, you train staminas and freethrows etc... but during this week also is too much at least for me?!

This Post:
318441.9 in reply to 318441.8
Date: 03/22/2023 11:48:00
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
yes, it is a slow game ....and for now my strategy is to build the arena and train my u21 prospects :)

if you want, you can make changes to your bench for every single match.... but why i should do the same? you want more users in buzzerbeater or less?! when i think i am ready to make bench changes every single match and have the desire to do it - i will do it without your permission or approuval :) for now i dont feel the need and i dont have the desire to think 2 hours (because i have no so much experience to act fast) over the question how to reorginize my team strategies just for one week..... and after a week to turn everything again back?!

and since i am not the first with such a request... maybe somebody has to listen what people want :))) everybody has his own arguments but with the option to have 2 possible friendlies it will be a lot better for many users...

This Post:
318441.10 in reply to 318441.2
Date: 03/22/2023 11:57:57
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes please! That would be great!