Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
323918.2 in reply to 323918.1
Date: 06/11/2024 17:15:53
Dublin Dragons
Super League
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello. I don't like long speeches in elections and telling some fairytales about how we gonna become Europe or World champions so I will tell simply and shortly my vision.. I'm candidate for Ireland NT. I have few goals as candidate here - first of all I want to bring communication about NT actions and tactics also results we got and issues with all Ireland community so everybody could know where we going, why and what is our plan for every game and so on.. I think everybody has their own clubs and plans, but NT is a place where we see as community where we at and how are we growing or not. Next.. I would LOVE to connect with U21 in planning and talking, helping with training process as Main NT manager as it is very important that we can integrate young players in our future plans and to get some extra TSP which could make some difference in future games.

We got Pool F in European Championship
Ireland starts from 7 seed, In my opinion with some extra hard work and good tactics in near future we could aim for 5 or 6 seed rating we do have some prospects which needs a good training. As a quite small nation we have to value HOF or MVP's a lot more If we do this and we start train them much better we could aim for something bigger I believe we have good coaches here in Ireland. Right now as we see squads.. we probably maximum can aim for 6 place in this group, but mostly we will finish at 7.

I'm not trying to tell you some fairytales or to make some sweet stories.. I'M HERE FOR A LONG PROCESS - I'M HERE MOTIVATED TO GROW INTO SOMETHING BIGGER WITH SOME EXTRA WORK. THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG AND PAINFUL ROAD TO GLORY!

If you believe in me vote. :)