BuzzerBeater Forums

BB România > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
302019.24 in reply to 302019.23
Date: 11/25/2019 15:54:52
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
thanks for the counter-comment.

the previous request for whatthe actual proprietary training plan consist of still stands.

otherwise this feels like a "snake oil salesmen" type of claim from you

This Post:
302019.28 in reply to 302019.27
Date: 11/26/2019 11:58:04
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
All that effort and energy is great. If I am the manager I will suggest you ways to training your players better for more success of the NT and your own teams.

As for the benefit of the community. All players from farms which are exclusively U21 will be sold once they hit 22. Thus Romanian managers who have not contributed even 1 minute of their time will have the luxury of bidding on good Romanian players.
This argument is fake. They are not good players. Farm u21 players are almost always small outside players with few interior skills or the opposite, big pure centers. In both cases they don't perform well enough considering their salary and no repair is possible at that point.

Your claim that his argument is fake is just plain unfounded as you have no idea what skills our players have.

Let's leave our pettiness aside. I get you make claims and just refuse to provide evidence. It is your choice.

But i have a question. I just want an answer not proof or anything.

Why does our senior NT have two games scheduled, as of this morning?
Any decent nt coach w more than a mandate should know that.

Lastly. You can research this easily. Please define the season, and more importantly the stage of competition when RO U21 had it's biggest staged and what were the following stages has we done better. By stages i mean type of tournament and stage of tournament.
If you dont have the curiosity to go through 20 min of research than any claim you have about ro players is just garbage. Wont even dignify it with the word 'fake'

This Post:
302019.30 in reply to 302019.29
Date: 11/26/2019 12:26:17
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
Fine. I trust your perception.

Answers to the two questions please.

This Post:
302019.31 in reply to 302019.29
Date: 11/26/2019 12:31:22
Iwillsurvive
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
I have seen lots and lots of broken players in the market, coming out from u21 farms at 22. They are easily recognizable because they go to the market in pairs or triplets. You should know that those are not the type of player a div.1 team wants or needs.

It's true I've seen them as well. They are not lost, but very hard to fix, and most managers (me included) don't want to invest in this chore. I have a friend that likes to fix this kind of players but only Romanian ones.

Anyway Otis is right as well, you don't have any idea of the skills our players have, and to be honest neither do I. So they might be on the right track. To be honest I'm just curious about you training plan, and to compare it to mine.

I made an NT player, but he had no chance of getting into U21 because of my training plan, so that makes me wander if it's possible to make a player that is good in U21 and can also get to NT.

This Post:
302019.33 in reply to 302019.32
Date: 11/26/2019 16:09:44
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
and yet no asnwers to the 2 questions. will this be the case when the community asks questions and get elected?
or is the "secret training plan" the answer not just to u21 questions but all questions in life?

Advertisement