279536.30 in reply to 279536.29
Date: 07/07/2016 17:49:23
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Wow, you're selling the big guys ...

I really feel bad for you were this close to winning it last season. Don't get discouraged, grab your money, and you'll have enough to rebuild.

Good luck to you !

This Post:
279536.31 in reply to 279536.28
Date: 07/07/2016 19:56:57
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Damnit, that's not just "too bad", that's a real shame !

Because by losing Karacsony i also lose my only chance of getting further in the cup now, now i stand zero chance at your ground.

Last edited by Eagle at 07/07/2016 20:08:43

This Post:
279536.32 in reply to 279536.31
Date: 07/07/2016 20:06:14
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Yep :/ Not that you think that I wanted to taunt you, I wrote my message before the draw was made - that was a neutral assessment.

You have a good team, but away without your starting C is a lot to overcome indeed.

This Post:
279536.34 in reply to 279536.33
Date: 07/13/2016 21:18:02
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Really sorry about this. I've just noticed it because I didn't analyze game stats...

Yea, that's easy for you to say now, isn't it

Just kidding Jona.

But you see, that's what made my victory even more spectacular, because Karacsony got already injured around only 3 minutes of playtime. So this victory i pulled off was almost as if i had played without him.
But i guess it wasn't meant to be, because missing him for the away game @ Kelmis prooved a little bit too much of an obstacle to overcome. I didn't even try for it @Kelmis, because i knew i wasn't going to be able to pull that off.
Although i have to say, that after the game seeing that the Spartans played PIC, maybe it could have been a close game if i set my best line-up (without Karacsony), and played normal. But it's too late now for that anyway, so... better next time.
I have other things to worry about, such as the ageing of my entire starting 5, and not having adequate funds to replace them.... that's a problem of whole other level, and i don't quite know how i'm gonna fix that puzzle, honestly... and the fact that prices on the TL remain blown up doesn't really help either...

Last edited by Eagle at 07/13/2016 21:18:56

This Post:
279536.35 in reply to 279536.34
Date: 07/14/2016 07:15:34
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
I somehow expected you not to go all-in at my place hence the PIC on my side. That would have been a huge risk with Karacsony but with Marczewski that was a risk I was willing to take. (I also knew the player because I coached Draban, the manager of his previous club, who anyway - or therefore - stopped playing)

About the starting aging 5, I can't agree more with you. I am struggling to find suitable replacement for Jacoby and Dabnys, and it is fortunate I only have 2 players to replace as I have trainees for the other spots, but without training having to replace an entire squad is some kind of problem if you don't have 25 M.

I can't say that enough : take advantage of your high potential trainees to make players for your future team, as what you're looking for is not only overly expensive, but even doesn't exist on the TL. Of course it's not easy at the beginning, but when the player is starting to improve he's no longer a threat to the results. Gaethofs has now over 100 TSP and when he comes out of the bench he makes an impact, although the road will still be long before he's be better than Neudt, of course :p

This Post:
279536.38 in reply to 279536.37
Date: 07/16/2016 16:27:18
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
OMG Nat, you did wreck my team, even without your monster SF ... away, ... and with a good GDP on my side. I don't know what to say, except that's yet another season where I'll win nothing.

Good show, and good luck for your title bout.

It's time I seriously start rethinking on my team, maybe tank a little bit while Frans and Gaethofs improve, and then we'll see if I still can be a threat, but things do not look good for me.

Maybe I'm not good enough to be a winner, the only thing I can achieve is runner-up ... Even in the Cup, if I make it to the final I don't think I stand the slightest chance against Amenra.

This Post:
279536.39 in reply to 279536.38
Date: 07/16/2016 17:28:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Sorry about that Dart, it was a tricky game, you had the advantage until your C foul out, let the paint open to my front court. On the defensive end, you did a pretty good job on Neudt. I can understand your situation, we both had a small window to get a championship, but with AmenRa, it seems impossible to win once.

I was hoping Vottem could beat them tonight :s

Advertisement