Additional Season Accolades

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
315268.3 in reply to 315268.1
Date: 07/24/2022 02:27:25
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree.

The more achievements your players are capable of getting, the more you feel realized for them too (and the work/time you've put into developing/achieving sucess with them).

I would add top scorer, top rebounder, top assister, top stealer and top blocker with their own trophies, to be shown in the players page (and history, of course) (Edit: Also a Playoff MVP). There's not enough love for our hard-trained players, especially visually

Like you mentioned these could also be achievements of the managers to get (x points/rebounds/assists/steals/blocks in a game, x points/rebounds/assists/steals/blocks in a quarter, reaching stages of certain competitions, getting an all-star, getting an MVP, getting top scorer, etc).

As for competition, obviously first get the BBM to count in player/team histories.
If possible to add in the calendar, a League Cup (just for 4 games, a cup within the league to be won by a team of said league, this would be nice to create bigger rivalries in-league and also to have (in theory) a "winnable" trophy every year).

It would also be nice to have the player of the year within your own team, if possible. It would be nice to have a place where to remember your "best" players and the ones who contributed to the club's success over the seasons. All stuff that adds value to the experience/playing, I believe

Last edited by Moresbi at 07/24/2022 06:05:24

This Post:
315268.4 in reply to 315268.1
Date: 07/24/2022 10:19:10
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
In my opinion they would become as untrue as the MVP, the ASG summons, such as the rankings of Points, Rebounds and Assists.
We always talk about a game where the overwhelming number of players you coach play outside their preferred position or where they would perform better.
Now tell me how do you reward a Rookie if you have to make him play as a winger instead of play to train him?

Unfortunately the way of coaching here is BuzzerBeater greatly limits this type of statistics and prizes.. which would return a low replica of the reality of the facts..

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)