291424.4 in reply to 291424.2
Date: 01/04/2018 06:33:21
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
HI EVERYBODY!

I haven't finished my work yet...I want to continue making improvment of Lithuania NT and that's why I take part in elections again.

Results
I think that Lithuania did big improvment in last two seasons. We are able to compete with the strongest team in the world (including win with the same enthusiasm with later World Champion Spain or Europen Champion Poland). We got the promotion to World Championships, and we reached there THE BEST IN LITHUANIA HISTORY - 5th place. Everybody at the BB world treat Lithuania like one of the favourites for the medals now!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that some of you are dissapointed that we didn't get a medal in last season. I'm dissapointed too...but it's just a sport. From the other side it was only two seasons. I used almost the same players like before. Lithuania wasn't favourite to fight for medals before. I respect that you are ambitious...but you can't expect so big jump so rapidly. We need more patient.

Training
We and my staff did and still do really great work with youngsters. It's already visible a bit now (we can see new faces in NT) but it will pay off much more in the future for sure, because players are still developing their skills.

Finally, I think that Lithuania with me is on right way to get a medals regularly (not by accidently from time to time).

My goal:
I want to Lithuania be one of the top team in the world in each future season...and I think I'm on right way to do it.

If you want me to continue that good work and keep Lithuania NT on good path of growing up: VOTE ON ME!

Last edited by kozlik4 at 01/04/2018 06:39:43

Message deleted