Date: 05/22/2023 06:35:40
Turtle_man
III.13
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Turtle_man II
Hello,
I'm a little late with the text.
I am applying for the position of coach of the national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It has little chance because the current coach is really good. A little bit about yourself. I have experience in both the U21 and the Lithuanian NT staff, and I have friends who work as coaches, so if they choose me, I will have a lot of experience and help in the national team. I will also maintain and check the current and rising stars, how to raise them. I will try and hope to be able to raise this national team higher than it is now. Good luck to the others
Best wishes
SterSiX

Zdravo,
Malo kasnim sa tekstom.
Prijavljujem se za mjesto selektora reprezentacije Bosne i Hercegovine. Ima male šanse jer je trenutni trener zaista dobar. Malo o sebi. Imam iskustvo i u U21 i u reprezentaciji Litvanije, i imam prijatelje koji rade kao treneri, tako da ako me izaberu, imaću puno iskustva i pomoći u reprezentaciji. Također ću održavati i provjeriti trenutne i zvijezde u usponu, kako ih podići. Trudiću se i nadam se da ću uspeti da podignem ovu reprezentaciju više nego što je sada. Sretno ostalima
Sve najbolje
SterSiX

This Post:
318948.5 in reply to 318948.4
Date: 05/22/2023 23:07:57
ŽKK Željezničar
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
+