Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
318441.5 in reply to 318441.3
Date: 03/22/2023 11:04:27
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
so ...you dont care because you are in A group and are still in the game and you have all the trainings? :) in my second round i played with team from Bulgarian A group... how motivation would help me to stay in Cup so long?! you can have motivation only if your team is very strong to stay in cup until these rounds...

This Post:
318441.7 in reply to 318441.6
Date: 03/22/2023 11:17:35
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
the question here is not about the same conditions or not - i dont complain the conditions are not equal ;) the question is why to change training plans and bench players just for 1 week when a second friendly can be implemented and not waste time for unnecessary acts? because after this week you change everything again.... 2 times you have to do unnecessary job :)

in the end of season its ok, you train staminas and freethrows etc... but during this week also is too much at least for me?!

This Post:
318441.9 in reply to 318441.8
Date: 03/22/2023 11:48:00
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
yes, it is a slow game ....and for now my strategy is to build the arena and train my u21 prospects :)

if you want, you can make changes to your bench for every single match.... but why i should do the same? you want more users in buzzerbeater or less?! when i think i am ready to make bench changes every single match and have the desire to do it - i will do it without your permission or approuval :) for now i dont feel the need and i dont have the desire to think 2 hours (because i have no so much experience to act fast) over the question how to reorginize my team strategies just for one week..... and after a week to turn everything again back?!

and since i am not the first with such a request... maybe somebody has to listen what people want :))) everybody has his own arguments but with the option to have 2 possible friendlies it will be a lot better for many users...

This Post:
318441.10 in reply to 318441.2
Date: 03/22/2023 11:57:57
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes please! That would be great!

This Post:
318441.12 in reply to 318441.11
Date: 03/22/2023 14:46:55
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
why you give me these examples? i know its not a good idea to make things too easy :) i am not even against 2 matches in the end of the season ...but in the end of the season it makes some sense to reorganize team, maybe to put sum draftes in team etc. ....but what is the big sense to reorganize your team in the middle of nothing? what makes sense here for that?! we need to find balance - not to make things too easy but also things to have more sense.....

what is the sense only one week during season with 2 games and not 3 ...explain to me what is the big sense of that ??? maybe there are more old users here which already know what they are doing ...and its easy to do all these tactics for every game... but for new users like me its unnecessary job......

now i have to keep attention to change training but i cant do that right now ..i have to do it friday ....then change training from PG to SF/PF and from OD to 1:1 ...then change the positions of players on the field - but i cant do that right now because i need to have a friendly game to decide which players to play for the league and which players for the friendly... then i have to make the changes back - training and players on the field.... and i hope i will not forget to make everything :) why not just play by default with 2 friendlies/scrimmages and when i am ready and have more knowledge to start arrange players on the field for each game ??? as you see this thing is getting me quite nervous and i have to be 1 week nervous because i have to keep attention all the time for trainings and positions and make all changes at the right time....

Advertisement