Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
283551.6 in reply to 283551.5
Date: 12/11/2016 04:02:52
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Have you already read the buzzerbeater news?
I am not happy with the anti tanking approach...
Time to spend some money...

This Post:
283551.8 in reply to 283551.7
Date: 12/11/2016 05:13:49
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I will look forward to buy some players to win at least 1 game per round, but it comes really surprisingly. (prices will go up now on the TL, and i could have sold my young player even higher...)

And i will look at the next season with some suspense (how they handle the secondary skills/salary)

This Post:
283551.10 in reply to 283551.9
Date: 12/12/2016 00:44:01
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
So i got this email from a GM:

Team fined: TheRainmakers (90060). Hi,
We reviewed your last transfer of player Belgium Wes Straeten (37078219) and we decided to reduce the amount by $800 000 in order to bring him more close to his real value. We understand that every user wants to sell high but in your case seems that the player has been sold more than he deserved and that's why we made this adjustment. Also please note that is your responsibility to report your team in case someone overbids in any of your players.

Seriously wtf, so they can not prevent the market''s inflation so they will just drop fines on teams. This is pure bullshit and i see no reason a player 23 years old who has reached his superstar potentialto be valued at 5 million. Plus the team that bought him is not a newcomer.
Incredible job BB...

This Post:
283551.12 in reply to 283551.11
Date: 12/12/2016 08:32:36
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I mean 5 million is a lot of cash for him.
But consider this he is only 23 years old, he can play for 9 seasons without dropping while being at max potential this manager has absolutely no work to do with him.
When selling him the suggested price range was from 3 million to 4 million, with a statement that he may be better than all of the sold ones so 5 million is maybe a bit high but in no way that high that i should get punished.
And you still need to consider the market prices and they are quite high...
This was the 1st time I set him on the market and he was bought immediately by an experienced manager.

Plus I bought him when he was 20 years old and trained him in inside defense, inside shooting, handling and driving. I guess I gave him +- 15 ups.
The trainer cost me 1,3 million while his salary is not a low one as well.
With the gain i got from the sell, the costs were covered i didn't make any profit, but i know i clearly made a deficit.
Of course i trained other guys with him but they are still on my roster.

When i bought him i had to pay 2,8 million was this not to high as well? I bought my 2 trainees ass rooks for one I gave 6 milllions for the other one 4 millions. I had a bid war with Sant Mateu, the spanish NT didn't want me to get both because I don't train them for their U21.
So when buying the rooks the owner had done absolutely nothing, all he had was chance, those prices are fair?
Is it normal that you have to pay +- 2 millions for a decent trainer nowadays?

As i said they can't prevent the inflation and don't know what to do else...
A bit disappointed by BB, they could have announced the changes they made way earlier...

If they have a problem with those prices, they could make sure that the sell is made pending. So they could review any sell that goes above a certain amount in time.
I was hit with the fine nealry a week later, what would happen if i had spent the money? Or did they fine me because i have to much on my bank account?
The manager that bought him normally hasn't got his money back so no one profits from this decision.

This Post:
283551.14 in reply to 283551.13
Date: 12/14/2016 04:11:12
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everybody.
I don't have a lot of money on my account don't dream ;)
I used it to build à bigger arena and buy my PG (already injuried. .. thanks ^^)

My goal is to win the PO and go back in BBBL and this time stay there for a while.

Good season to everybody but less good than me ;)

Last edited by Ghost of Sum_41 at 12/14/2016 04:11:36

This Post:
283551.15 in reply to 283551.14
Date: 12/15/2016 15:54:27
Houdeng Donkeys
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
La Louvière Bulls
Journée 2 - Mardi 13 Décembre 2016 : Performances par (http://www.buzzer-manager.com)

Résultats de la soirée
kfc ballers 99 - The Oliballs 116
Phoenix_heaven 97 - yolymapa 84
Politechnik 94 - Houdeng Donkeys 117
West Baden Birds 59 - SpirouGuiguits 83
Omaha BC 105 - TheRainmakers 81
Steel Panther 103 - BXL_team 100
Th3-L-TrainNation 109 - Panters Baasrode 128
mouscal 97 - Balrogs 143

Meilleures performances collectives de la soirée
Rebonds : 65 : Steel Panther, Balrogs
Passes Décisives : 30 : Balrogs
Interceptions : 13 : Omaha BC, Politechnik
Contres : 9 : Houdeng Donkeys

Meilleures performances individuelles de la soirée
Rebonds : 22 : C. Joo Nguan (SpirouGuiguits)
Passes Décisives : 9 : E. Bliffi (The Oliballs)
Interceptions : 5 : D. Spoonmore (Politechnik)
Contres : 5 : E. Deckers (Houdeng Donkeys)

Meilleur 5 de la soirée
Meneur : E. Fraggolias (kfc ballers) (33 Points, 3 Rebonds, 4 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 31
Arrière : A. Gkinias (Panters Baasrode) (20 Points, 8 Rebonds, 4 Passes Décisives, 2 Interceptions, 0 Contres), M. Juul Mortensen (Houdeng Donkeys) (26 Points, 2 Rebonds, 4 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 1 Contres), D. Spoonmore (Politechnik) (25 Points, 4 Rebonds, 4 Passes Décisives, 5 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 23
Ailier : G. Aorong (Phoenix_heaven) (31 Points, 4 Rebonds, 4 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 33
Ailier Fort : J. Balletbó (Balrogs) (22 Points, 12 Rebonds, 8 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 2 Contres) : Efficacité : 39
Pivot : J. Domagalski (Balrogs) (30 Points, 20 Rebonds, 3 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 2 Contres) : Efficacité : 51

MVP de la soirée
J. Domagalski (Balrogs) (30 Points, 20 Rebonds, 3 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 2 Contres) : Efficacité : 51

La contre performance de la soirée
T. Redaelli (mouscal) (3 Points, 1 Rebonds, 0 Passes Décisives, 0 Interceptions, 0 Contres)X. Decamps (mouscal) (2 Points, 0 Rebonds, 0 Passes Décisives, 0 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : -4

Statistiques en tout genre
Le joueur qui a oublié d'enlever ses moufles : I. Mihaylov (Houdeng Donkeys) : 6 Balles Perdues

Le joueur ciblé par les arbitres : M. Inkulis (Panters Baasrode), E. Deckers (Houdeng Donkeys), D. Staley (The Oliballs), R. Gispert (TheRainmakers), P. Safandulak (BXL_team), M. Trzepałka (BXL_team), A. Dajka (kfc ballers) : 6 Fautes Personnelles

L'iron-man : E. Bliffi (The Oliballs), K. Armstrong (Politechnik), C. Joo Nguan (SpirouGuiguits), J. Caparas (Phoenix_heaven), Z. Ho ma (Phoenix_heaven), G. Viscusi (Phoenix_heaven), E. Keustermans (yolymapa), K. Grekakis (kfc ballers) : 48 Minutes

Le shooteur : J. Heimonen (Th3-L-TrainNation) : 6 Trois points

Le bon élève : S. Zaniewski (Panters Baasrode), J. Domagalski (Balrogs) : Note : 16.0

Le mauvais élève : F. Baeten (TheRainmakers) : Note : 3.0

This Post:
283551.16 in reply to 283551.15
Date: 12/20/2016 17:47:35
Houdeng Donkeys
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
La Louvière Bulls
Journée 3 - Samedi 17 Décembre 2016 : Performances par (http://www.buzzer-manager.com)

Résultats de la soirée
yolymapa 107 - kfc ballers 68
Houdeng Donkeys 81 - Phoenix_heaven 94
SpirouGuiguits 125 - Politechnik 48
The Oliballs 71 - West Baden Birds 87
BXL_team 97 - Omaha BC 80
Panters Baasrode 93 - Steel Panther 116
Balrogs 133 - Th3-L-TrainNation 117
TheRainmakers 101 - mouscal 93

Meilleures performances collectives de la soirée
Rebonds : 73 : SpirouGuiguits
Passes Décisives : 38 : Balrogs
Interceptions : 19 : The Oliballs
Contres : 7 : The Oliballs, West Baden Birds

Meilleures performances individuelles de la soirée
Rebonds : 21 : E. Deckers (Houdeng Donkeys)
Passes Décisives : 11 : J. Sobocki (Th3-L-TrainNation)
Interceptions : 4 : R. England (The Oliballs), E. Bliffi (The Oliballs), D. Staley (The Oliballs), J. Caparas (Phoenix_heaven)
Contres : 4 : F. Gressó (West Baden Birds)

Meilleur 5 de la soirée
Meneur : R. Pasadilla (yolymapa) (17 Points, 6 Rebonds, 5 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 24
Arrière : P. Coignard (SpirouGuiguits) (21 Points, 7 Rebonds, 5 Passes Décisives, 0 Interceptions, 1 Contres) : Efficacité : 30
Ailier : J. Bawin (SpirouGuiguits) (20 Points, 11 Rebonds, 5 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 31
Ailier Fort : L. Dingfu (SpirouGuiguits) (22 Points, 18 Rebonds, 7 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 39
Pivot : J. Domagalski (Balrogs) (24 Points, 7 Rebonds, 4 Passes Décisives, 0 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 30

MVP de la soirée
L. Dingfu (SpirouGuiguits) (22 Points, 18 Rebonds, 7 Passes Décisives, 1 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : 39

La contre performance de la soirée
A. Volkhonskiy (kfc ballers) (0 Points, 1 Rebonds, 0 Passes Décisives, 2 Interceptions, 0 Contres) : Efficacité : -6

Statistiques en tout genre
Le joueur qui a oublié d'enlever ses moufles : K. Grekakis (kfc ballers) : 6 Balles Perdues

Le joueur ciblé par les arbitres : I. Mihaylov (Houdeng Donkeys), K. Armstrong (Politechnik), T. Kányádi (mouscal), H. Hawkes (mouscal), M. Probian (Phoenix_heaven), A. Dajka (kfc ballers) : 6 Fautes Personnelles

L'iron-man : L. Estadella (TheRainmakers) : 52 Minutes

Le shooteur : K. Grekakis (kfc ballers) : 6 Trois points

Le bon élève : G. Viscusi (Phoenix_heaven) : Note : 18.0

Le mauvais élève : R. Cleenewerck (Politechnik) : Note : 4.0

Advertisement