This Post:
288398.6 in reply to 288398.5
Date: 08/21/2017 17:37:18
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well guys, that was a great win to finish the regular season. We won against a good team with a combined team effort. We don't have any star-players on the team and still we managed to finish the season with a perfectly even record 4-4 and +/- 0 on points differential. We didn't make the playoffs (which was a long shot anyway) but we were very close. If Eric Stein had made the 3 pointer to tie the game against Ireland, we might have finished with a 5-3 record. But it's always good if there's some room to improve - mind you, just some, otherwise I would have done bad job and I'm confident that I did a good job this season. The other point I really want to improve in the future is to win games against our neighbors and natural rivals Ireland, Wales (and in the long run, England).

We've had great improvement concerning managers that train players and keep them in good gameshape. Thanks to everyone and welcome again to the new managers that are really helping getting our national teams moving into the right direction!

I definitely want to run again for at least another two seasons and would be honored if you voted for me ... and again: I'd very much like to hear from the 3 people that don't approve of my work so far...

So keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to a couple of great scrimmages ...

Cheers, Wendell

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
288398.7 in reply to 288398.6
Date: 08/22/2017 08:57:03
Overall Posts Rated:
Congratulations on a great season! You've done an amazing job to get 4 wins and have really improve our ranking.

You'll definitely have my vote next season

This Post:
288398.8 in reply to 288398.1
Date: 09/11/2017 17:51:07
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well guys, that was a memorable game - even if it was "just" a scrimmage!

Eric Stein made sure to play at his top level in the game that made him the game with the most caps played in scottish u21 history! (43349) He was almost unstoppable, hitting 5-11 threes, a couple of free throws and even dishing out 5 assists. It's a bit sad that he had to change teams so often in his young carreer - otherwise he probably would have dominated a lot earlier. But still he always was a good player to have on the team and now that he's got a great manager to look after him, he might even become a backup for the senior NT - despite of his "lack" of talent

It's great that we finally managed to beat Korea ... they're always good to match up against and I already try to find a good mix for the roster for next season. It's definitely promising with quite a couple of you training your youngsters ... thanks again for your support and I definitely hope that I'll be back after the election for another two seasons

Take care and have a great week, everyone!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!