Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
309529.11 in reply to 309529.8
Date: 06/26/2021 16:34:57
KK Stihija
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
There were times players who played only one league game got selected for all star game. There should be minimun games required to qualify, maybe 50%.

This Post:
309529.12 in reply to 309529.8
Date: 06/27/2021 01:35:55
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Very nice too read that you can sympathize with us, sir... As far as I can feel the current calculation for MVP Voting is far more related to "The Most Popular Player"

Heres just a suggestion I can think of:

MVP Voting
1st Option
- Continue Using the current Calculation to filter out the Candidates...
-then have an elimination method. Eliminate players using the Matched they played against according to their game rating
-if there are close calls... Look at the Enth Level used by the team on the particular match... if you see fitthe Lower use of Enth gets it.

https://i.imgur.com/OfsXm71.png

2nd Option

Use a Scoring System Formula that widely popular in Fantasy Basketball... or customize it to whatever you see fit... the Highest Gets it...

ex:
Three-Point Field Goals: 3 points.
Two Point Field Goals: 2 points.
Free Throws Made: 1 point.
Rebounds: 1.2 points.
Assists: 1.5 points.
Blocked Shots: 2 points.
Steals: 2 points.
Turnovers: -1 point.

All Star Game Rosters
-Use a Scoring System Formula that widely popular in Fantasy Basketball... or customize it to whatever you see fit...
-Filter Players based on their Total ingame Stat contribution according to the Position's Requirement... (points per stats could be modified to weight the players accordingly)
example:
Center: Top 2 on Total Calculated Points from Rebounds, Inside Shot Made/Attemp, "Insde"(Dunks/Layups/Inside Shots), Defensive Stops (Blocks/Forced Turnovers) and Asst

Forwards: Top 4 on Total Calculated Points excluding the already Selected Centers... from Inside and Perimeter Jumpshots Shot Made/Attempt, Perimeter and Inside Defensive Stops (Blocks/Forced Turnovers), Rebounds and Asst

Guards: Top 4 n Total Calculated Points excluding the already Selected Centers and Forwards... from Assists, Steals, Outside and Perimeter Jumpshots Shot Made/Attempt and Perimeter and Outside Defensive Stops (Blocks/Forced Turnovers)

This Post:
309529.13 in reply to 309529.10
Date: 06/27/2021 05:04:07
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
BBs could probably use what is the Position the Player played on the Defensive side to probably base their ASG assigment filter... or as what we already have suggested... use or modify a formula based on Fantasy Basketball games out there...

If Filtering for Center... modify the point per stat of all the players for the calculation to something like

Three-Point Field Goals: 1 points.
Two Point Field Goals: 3 points.
Rebounds: 3 points.
Assists: 1 points.
Blocked Shots: 2.5 points.
Steals: 1 points.

for Guards like:

Three-Point Field Goals: 3 points.
Two Point Field Goals: 2 points.
Rebounds: 1 points.
Assists: 2 points.
Blocked Shots: 1 points.
Steals: 3 points.

etc... etc..

-edit-
I think it would be much better to not implement a "Manager Voting System" for less ASG Monopoly/Manipulation... If ever youd really need to... Please consider giving the "Top Player" an immunity to be eliminated... and just provide a list of backups that everyone on a Conference vote for... but Unanimous Vote to that Player should only be calculated as a % multiplier to the Player's (ASG Selection) Points... probably +/- 8%(of the original points) per Human Manager Vote.

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 06/27/2021 05:24:37

This Post:
309529.15 in reply to 309529.14
Date: 06/28/2021 01:47:04
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
MVP is strongly linked to wins. I mean, except an incredible season the MVP is almost always in a top team so you have to add a number of points by win, and that should be the highest part, something like 10 points/win :)

yeah... but look at this SS sir:

https://i.imgur.com/OfsXm71.png

MVP came from the side where there are no Team that is competing to Promote... While the Player from the soon to be Promoted Team was Ranked 3rd... Probably because the Votes for the more Competative Groupe was divided to 2 or even more players to compare with the group that did not..

-edit-
you can just click the League I am in below my Team's name...

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 06/28/2021 01:48:57

Advertisement