BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > I propose: Eliminate the Minimum Wage per League or Increase ticket revenues.

I propose: Eliminate the Minimum Wage per League or Increase ticket revenues.

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
311112.9 in reply to 311112.3
Date: 07/11/2021 21:45:30
LionDash
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I will like to propose to include staff salary into the salary floor.

how so?
- Tanker team can afford to buy 100k world class trainer without making too much loss. This result tanker have a chance to turn the team around from tanking to competitive team with high draft pick and best trainer.
- the market demand for trainer staff will change as all the trainer will have demand regards to their salary.
- competitiveness team will still remain as same as their purpose is to win not into training. The money they can get a better player for each cycle.
- Talent for each country pool will increase, resulted in more player available in the market to meet the demand.
- At the end of day, BB is a game where there is no best of two world :). Either be a best team or best trainer school or be a 50-50 team and get no where.

To: LDS
This Post:
311112.10 in reply to 311112.9
Date: 07/11/2021 22:17:18
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
In my Opinion sir... your suggestion would definitely go against Buzzerbeater's push to have a healthier/higher standard of competition...

Please also try to understand this too that the NBA Salary Cap only involves the Players' Salaries:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_salary_cap

If there's anything we can suggest to make our Economy gain more is to incentivize the Scrimmages games...
and probably adding some concession food stands/items feature... that we can also Sell and adjust Prices for our Home Games... but I think it would be overkill...

This Post:
311112.11 in reply to 311112.10
Date: 07/12/2021 20:40:21
Nueva Era
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Bancentralistas
I've liked that of putting a Salary Cap per league. If there is a minimum there should also be a Cap, so we avoid that the clubs that had doing tanking for 2 or 4 years win championships or B3 based on checkbook.