BuzzerBeater Forums

England - III.13 > SEASON 9 STANDINGS CHAT

SEASON 9 STANDINGS CHAT

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/05/2009 03:01:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Alright guys I thought I would start a new thread as our forum doesn't really get used and it would be nice if we could get some banter going between us all....

Anyway last night saw this seasons biggest game so far. New York Harlem Globetrotters v Neasdon Bats. Both teams went into the game undefeated and at this early stage of the season had already both set their ambitions on making the playoffs. However it was Globetrotters who came out on top in last nights game. A strong start saw Globetrotters take a good lead going into the 4th but Neasdon came back very strongly in the 4th to scare a few of the Globetrotters fans.

Globetrotters boss said " Neasdon are a great team and we know that playing at their stadium is going to be a very different game...after our dissapointment last season we can not rest on our laurels...the season has a long way to go"

The race for the playoffs is becoming very exciting already at this stage.

Please feel free to add to this post during the season.

This Post:
100112.2 in reply to 100112.1
Date: 07/05/2009 16:01:17
Overall Posts Rated:
Good luck all - I remember being nervous about Neasden in the playoffs, glad they kept up their improvement. Interesting that none of the teams relegated/promoted into the division are making much of a splash!

This Post:
100112.3 in reply to 100112.2
Date: 07/08/2009 08:01:44
Overall Posts Rated:
Good to see the former Champ still keeps an eye on his old league! Doing well in II mate...maybe one day I will be there too. Just got the small thing of getting through the playoffs...oh well maybe next year!?