BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > i have a really bad team and i need to no

i have a really bad team and i need to no

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/05/2009 20:00:48
Overall Posts Rated:
i have a bad team but i need like an really good play but i o a lot of money so i cant buy nothing

This Post:
100209.2 in reply to 100209.1
Date: 07/05/2009 20:37:48
Overall Posts Rated:
You can use different strategies. Sometimes a player can specialize in one or two skills better suited to your playuing style, and cost the same as players you have. That allows you to sell whom you have and buy someone new.
If not, look at small stadium expansion each month. You'll boost your income per week and eventually afford a player you like.
A million price player for new teams like you is impossible to get. Focus on the lower price players for now.
You can go into debt for a short time, if you find a way to pay it back later. For the risk if interest paid for this debt (which means extra expense) you can boost your scouting and draft well.
The first season is the toughest. BB is a long term game meant to be played over several real months and several BB seasons. You'll win eventually.

This Post:
100209.3 in reply to 100209.1
Date: 07/05/2009 20:53:01
Overall Posts Rated:
I noticed you have 25 players on your team. The first thing you can do is cut your roster down to 11-13 players. Some of the worst players you have aren't worth selling, and can just be fired.

You also need to develop a training program. There are many directions you can go here, but I recommend picking either PG/SG, or C/PF, and finding 5 good trainees to rotate at those positions.