BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Indonesia > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
122436.6 in reply to 122436.5
Date: 12/17/2009 19:56:07
Overall Posts Rated:
hi...i'm an italian manager and i proprose myself for your national team...
i think that with a great work and great progress this nation can be competitive..and why not will go in a pair of season in the upper part of the world ranking??
I have a great experience and i love this nation...vote me

come on Indonesia

This Post:
122436.8 in reply to 122436.5
Date: 12/18/2009 02:00:43
Overall Posts Rated:
Kalo prtanyaan pertama pastinya dgn cara membuka Press di Page Timnas yg nantinya akan berisi tentang pencarian pemain Timnas dan juga dapat melalui Private Mail ke para manager yg kira2 mempunyai pemain yg cocok untuk timnas (berdasarkan DMI dan Salary)
Pertanyaan kedua jwbnya adalah dgn melakukan kerjasama dgn cara mengirim Private Mail yg sekiranya dpt membantu untuk mencari pemain timnas dan menjalin kerjasama yg baik antar manager...
Berdasarkan pengalaman saya selama melatih Fantastic Frost saya tidak merasakan kejenuhan dalam melatih,, kalaupun ada juga bisa ditutupi dgn mencari2 pemain yg mungkin bisa menjadi pemain timnas...

Mungkin sekian jawaban dari saya...
Mohon Vote-nya

Happy BB!!!

This Post:
122436.10 in reply to 122436.9
Date: 12/18/2009 03:41:35
Overall Posts Rated:
Ya pastinya saya akan mencoba untuk menarik pemain tersebut ke timnas untuk melihat kemampuannya,,, tapi saya tidak akan melakukannya sering2 karena saya tau itu akan membuat Entusiasm timnas jadi jatuh.... Ini hanya dilakukan untuk pemain yg benar2 saya yakini bakal lebih baik dari stock yg berada di timnas saat ini

This Post:
122436.11 in reply to 122436.10
Date: 12/18/2009 03:45:08
Overall Posts Rated:
wah lagi seru nih...

om sionk kenapa ga mencalonkan lagi yah???

padahal sudah bagus megang timnas sekarang....sekarang timnas bakal lebih kuat lagi setelah lulusan U21 masuk

terutama posisi bigman....

untuk calon pelatih timnas,jangan patah semangat lakukan untuk timnas...yg penting timnas kita jangan mau kalah bseraing

sebelum bertanding...semakun lama setelah 3 musim timnas sudah smakin berkembang

This Post:
122436.13 in reply to 122436.12
Date: 12/18/2009 05:04:25
Overall Posts Rated:
jangan dilirik donk om

nanti kalo ga begitu bagus bisa jatuh entusiamenya

mendingkirimin statistik skillnyaa aja...tapi kl diliat gajinya yg gede bisa jadi monster juga nih...

pemain si om sionk si astaman bakal buat timnas jadi kuat tuh....bakalan inti kayaknya....hehehe

This Post:
122436.15 in reply to 122436.7
Date: 12/18/2009 19:07:41
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes...my plans about NT Indonesia:

Of course, it's not much easy to be NC of NT Indonesia. And that' s because there' re only an hundred of users, so they' re not a lot of available players.The first thing we have to do is to find a way to advertise buzzerbeater in Indonesia, especially you guys.
Because of the fact that there are few good players out there, we should train them. If we have in the NT, players with potential of star or over and in the age 18-23, in 2-3 seasons we'll have a very better NT.
Am I right?
In my opinion, the only solution is training and that would be achieved with the best possible collaboration with you, all users of Indonesia. Only if we try hard, will have a better future. And why not a day we can be in the upper part of world ranking?

And ask to U-21 NT to do a great work with the young talent.
I checked the roster of the team and togheter we can going to start to check for players in the other teams of the world.

That was what I had to say.I don't want to write a lot of things because the reading of this speech will be very tiring.
If you want to ask something, feel free to do it by BB-mail or write in the debates thread.

Thank you for reading my speech,
and for your time

bye

Last edited by pejo92 at 12/18/2009 19:19:46

This Post:
122436.16 in reply to 122436.15
Date: 12/18/2009 19:25:21
Overall Posts Rated:
as u-21 indonesia coach....

i've tried my best to find great and very talented u-21 indonesian player..

but from 100 user who play this games i just got few player...

i've always tried to send BB-mail to another coach who inform me if there's indonesian player...

but i just get a less information...coz they just inform me his own player...

so Pejo92(who wants to coach this NT and Hanguk NT) my question is

how to get infomation about foreign indonesian player....do you have a connection with the some GM who can help you

to find foreign indonesian player??

and next question

if you just get a less quality player,what will you do??how about your expectation with the team??will you teach us how to play more effective playing this games???

HAPPY BB

Advertisement