BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.139 > Do I hear a Scrimmage by RAINES

Do I hear a Scrimmage by RAINES

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/01/2010 22:31:02
Overall Posts Rated:
I hear RAINES fans and University of Alabama fans wanting to see the rivalry battle between RAINES and University of Alabama! RAINES are hungry for a match. Do they want an early defeat or do they want an early taste of University of Alabama? When the BB Reporter sat down with University of Alabama's Athletic General Manager (Coach Allen) for an interview, she asked him "what are your reactions and thoughts towards.. having an early match- up with RAINES at a scrimmage match?". Coach Allen replied, "ha.... University of Alabama isn't afraid of having a scrimmage against RAINES! My team is far more experienced and competitive! I bet RAINES wouldn't dare enter our stadium..... if they do then The Alabama Crimson Tide fans will just BOO them the whole game! I bet RAINES General Manager (#24 CMAN) wouldn't dare challenge us to a scrimmage! If he does then he is just waiting for an early defeat in my stadium (Bartow Stadium), in front of Alabama Crimson Tide fans and most of alll...... THE PUBLIC!". The reporter then asked "what do you predict may happen if RAINES does challenge your to a scrimmage?". Coach Allen replied, "I predict a terrible defeat, emabarrassment in my arena and a disappointment by their fans.... for RAINES. "Well there u have it guys.... Coach Allen feels confident about winning the scrimmage, after he receives the challenge and I have a feeling that University of Alabama will b the underdogs of this scrimmage! Stay Tuned to hear what #24CMAN has to say about the scrimmage."