BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.139 > BRING IT ON BEHOLD FISHBOY!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON BEHOLD FISHBOY!!!!!!!!!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/02/2010 22:35:38
Overall Posts Rated:
University of Alabama has another prey wanting a defeat; but this time its their most hated rival..... Behold Fishboy! Behold Fishboy is ranked #5 and they may cost University of Alabama their #1 position title.... even if Alabama wins due to Behold Fishboy's low rank. A reporter, by the name of Lisa McLee, has visited University of Alabama to interview Coach Allen. Coach Allen and Lisa sat down and began the interview. Lisa started by asking, "what are u feeling about hearing the bad news of the League V.139 rankings?". Coach Allen replied, "I feel very angry and very pressured! It is unfair how the #2 and #3 (Savannah Settlers and RAINES) has to face each other... if either team wins then one of them will knock us off the #1 position even if University of Alabama scores a victory over Behold Fishboy. I'm not to worried about Behold Fishboy but im worried about our #1 position title! I was hoping for Behold Fishboy to be ranked #2 but they disappointed me... this is one of the reason why they are Alabama's most hated rival!". "What do u plan to do about this situation?", asked Lisa. "I plan to score a victory against Behold Fishboy by a long range of points and hope that we remain #1 in this league. We have been trying to prove to my superiors (The BB GM's) that we deserve a league promotion so thats why our goal was to remain #1 in our current league. But I hope RAINES defeat Savannah Settlers because RAINES has a schedule scrimmage for 1/7/10. IF RAINES defeat Savannah and become #1 (for now) then we will be able to give the #1 position title to its true owner (UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA)!". Lisa then added, "Well Coach Allen, good luck to your goals and I hope u achieve them successfully because your team has truly impressed the shouting fans screaming your team's name. Well there u have it guys... A hard working manager is always trying to find a way to make is team known and loved. Stay Tuned to find out if University of Alabama will be able to accomplish the goals and hopes of Coach Allen."