BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.139 > Behold Fishboy

Behold Fishboy

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/04/2010 21:42:24
Overall Posts Rated:
Even though Behold Fishboy is ranked #5 in this league, they could be pretty dangerous. In Season 10, Behold Fishboy had a record of an undefeated record (21-0) until Abracadabra defeated Behold Fishboy (on the last day of Season 10). Behold Fishboy would have had BB History in this league but Abracadabra Academy (not surprisingly) came out on top! This proves that Behold Fishboy has a potential of being really dangerous so that's why I warned my guys not under-estimate them becuz of their ranked, or they will cost us a victory against our rival. I have also signed a big men (7'1) lead my centers/power forward/small forwards to put incredible defensive pressure in the paint and get those rebounds! I have nothing to worry about (for rebounding) becuz my shortest pf/c is a 6'11 and my tallest sf is 6'6. I also signed 2 sg and 2 pg to drill those 3 pointers from down town or drain those jumpers in the paint. If there is any missed shots, I expect my big men to coral those missed shots and put it back up in the paint! My main goal for 1/5 is to WIN!!!!