USA - V.8 > Dirt cheap players

Dirt cheap players

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/08/2011 13:35:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi guys
I'm selling everyone one my team b/c I am leaving the game. Gm-Jelme keeps saying I'm building more accounts and charging me loads of points so I told him I'm done. I'm leaving this stupid game. So of you have been nice to me so i wanted to give you the chance at some awesome players. My whole team is for sale. You can click on my name above and look at my roster.

My best players

My best players that I suggest you look at first are

My center Keith Tuck he is 29 years old and here are his top for skills: Profilic inside shot, Profilic Rebound, Profilic free throw, and proficent inside defence.

Next is small forward patrizio Lamincri

Skills
Profilic jump shot, strong jump range, and prominent inside shot.

#3 is ivan Wilder. He averages 20 points a game and is 21 years of age.
Skill jump shot strong.

#4 Olexiey Melnick He is 23 years old.
skills
Strong jump shot and jump range.
averages 7.7 rebounds and 13 points a game.

And those are my best players. If they dont sell there going to waste. I'm leaving the game unless the GM's fix my account and if they fix my account I'll try to slowly get back to haveing great players.

Don't mis out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!