BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > [U21] 3/5 Australia

[U21] 3/5 Australia

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/5/2012 4:24:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
In their first game of the worlds tourney, the U21 team was able to put together a 103-88 win over Australia. Marcus Miller led the way with 27 points and 16 rebounds, and I caught up with him after the game for an interview.

Mof: "You had a great game, dropping 27 and 16. How were you so prepared for Australia's defense?"

Miller: "It was all motivation."

Mof: "Motivation? Interesting. What gave you all this motivation?"

Miller: "There was this contest a few days ago, to be the sexiest guy alive, and I knew that I had a really good shot at winning it, but Atoy Co Martinez from Australia won it somehow, so I just got in the mindset that he may be sexier than me, but I can still dunk in his face all day."

Mof: "Well let me tell you, that you are definitely more sexy than Martinez. No homo."

Miller: "Oh.... thanks."

Then I walked in to the locker room to see how everyone was feeling after the game and totally didn't accidentally go into the girl's bathroom, and I noticed Mikey Walter collapse on to the ground. I asked magiker what he was doing, and it turns out, he was Logsdoning, after his idol, Ricky Logsdon.

Mof: "Was he drunk the entire game?"

Magiker: "I don't know, but if he was, then he's just as good sober or drunk."

Then a truck crashed into the arena. No one was injured, but a familiar looking guy walked out of the truck and started chasing after me. I was a bit too fast for him, but then he shot my leg off so he caught up to me. It was Hubert Douglas. After pushing me to the ground, stealing my wallet, pissing in my mouth, and running me over a few times with his truck, he finally recognized me. Then he shot me a few more times and said, "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SELLING ME!" and then ran off. I crawled my way back to the team bus just in time to get away.

Tune in next week to see the U21 team play against Senegal at 1:30.

This Post:
212124.2 in reply to 212124.1
Date: 3/5/2012 5:26:56 PM
Visionaries
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Wow Douglas is quite vengeful. And all parties involved (you, arena, truck) are quite resilient.
:D Go USA!

This Post:
212124.3 in reply to 212124.1
Date: 3/5/2012 5:35:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hehe very nice Moflaffle!

This Post:
212124.4 in reply to 212124.1
Date: 3/7/2012 11:50:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Then I walked in to the locker room to see how everyone was feeling after the game and totally didn't accidentally go into the girl's bathroom, and I noticed Mikey Walter collapse on to the ground. I asked magiker what he was doing, and it turns out, he was Logsdoning, after his idol, Ricky Logsdon.

Haha nice dude :)