BuzzerBeater Forums

Singapore - II.1 > Season 21

Season 21

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/21/2012 00:42:40
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi guys, i am heading SBBL, so there might be less recap going on, I will try to make some post here too.. later going to have season 20 magazine cover

This Post:
224513.2 in reply to 224513.1
Date: 08/21/2012 00:47:46
Overall Posts Rated:
wooo congrats Flyer Sonic! and congrats SHP too! hahaha. the matches must have been too epic tt the Singapore Basketball Association decided to promote u both. don't worry I can do some recap and coverage but with work coming right up hopefully I can squeeze some time for those =)

still visit us once in a while k!

This Post:
224513.3 in reply to 224513.2
Date: 08/21/2012 00:53:04
Overall Posts Rated:
Welcome bro. I hope our SBBL will be more fan and happy because of your post
Cheers!

Ko Phyo
This Post:
224513.4 in reply to 224513.3
Date: 08/21/2012 00:56:39
Overall Posts Rated:
We also want to welcome KKTAN to div II.1!

This Post:
224513.5 in reply to 224513.3
Date: 08/21/2012 00:57:37
Overall Posts Rated:
Bro... I hope season 21 will be for you... Good chance for you, try the best bro... C u in next season at SBBL big 8

SBBL big 8 is the best team for div II.1
1 Compassvale United
2 Flyer sonic
3 SaungHninPwint
4 Shwe Toe Ngal
5 Singapore FC

I hope next season will be added your name

regards.

Ko Phyo

This Post:
224513.6 in reply to 224513.5
Date: 08/21/2012 01:14:55
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all, Wishing you all the best for new season.

I wanna say somethings for all the players... We are loving Singapore. We need to active good things and way for ours.
So we need to keep our teams, our players, and train Singaporean talent for National Team.
So What I wanna to be is:

Please dont fires Singapore rosters, who potential is at least all star. ( If he cannot be played in your team, please put in transfer market with resonable prices. )

If you have more than 2 or 4 trainees or your trainees will be different positions ( Cannot train together every weeks ), if possible please put in transfer market with resonable prices.

If you donot have good trainees or you have trainees but he is not our nationality, if possible pls try to buy and keep Singaporean talent rosters from transfer market with resonable prices.

If your trainees position and height will be not matching, if possible please train him for the best of his height position.

I wanna resquest for this things for future our Singaporean National Team, if you love our Singapore.

Regards,

Ko Phyo

This Post:
224513.7 in reply to 224513.6
Date: 08/21/2012 01:41:33
Overall Posts Rated:
One more important for all of Singapore teams managers. Now, election is starting for National Team Manager. Who is interesting for this job, dont forget to join NT election for next 2 seasons.
Register for Singapore's National Team Managership Election!
If you think you can handle the pressure of managing Singapore's national team, register for this election. You can only run in one election at a time. The deadline to register is 8/24/2012 12:00:00 PM.

And really important for all of Singapore teams managers, dont forget to vote for our Singapore National Team. One of your vote is really treasure for Our Singapore National Basketball Team. Dont be missing for vote because " WE ARE SINGAPOREAN"
Vote for your next National Team Manager!
This is where you can have your voice heard about how your country's national team is run this season. The winner of this election will become the manager of Singapore's team.
Select your preferred candidate from the list below, and then click Vote! to vote for that candidate. The deadline to cast your vote is 8/27/2012 12:00:00 PM.

Regards,

Ko Phyo
This Post:
224513.8 in reply to 224513.1
Date: 08/21/2012 05:03:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Congrats bro!
Hope to see your SBBL postings soon :)

This Post:
224513.9 in reply to 224513.8
Date: 08/21/2012 07:55:22
Overall Posts Rated:
Season 20 Magazine Cover: SaungHninPwint And Flyer Sonic

This year cover will be a big cover as we have sonic and SHP heading to SBBL. This season magazine contain MVP Liad Saglovic, interview of team SHP and sonic. Final award for U21 and NT local player.

MVP Liad Saglovic
Hi, congrats on wining the MVP and the championship for div 2.1. Now will like to ask some question.
Div 2.1: Congrats on winning the MVP. Did you get surprise about the result for it?
LS: I really surprised. No hope for MVP.

Div 2.1: Any news about your future with this team? or You might be going other team next season?
LS: I already signed with SHP for next season.

Div 2.1: This season is a special season for you and your team, whats make it you to able to bring this team to the championship?
LS: Is not special for me. Is really special for SHP. Baptiste Sola, Xosé Barro, Tibor Vadkerti, Mo Xiaochong, and me. We are special for SHP. We play together to able to bring this team to the championship.

Div 2.1: Other than you, who you think might able to win this MVP award?
LS: I think either PJL or LAW. They are leading FlySonic to reach high level in tournament and league II.1.

Div 2.1: last question for you. Any goals or target you wish to bring for to this team?
LS: I wish to bring SBBL championship for SHP. Thanks a lot.

Interview div 2.1 champion team
Div 2.1: congrats on wining the game, what is the toughest challenge you face in this run?
SHP:Thanks. Toughest challenge? Flyer Sonic, NEWBak Ku Teh Kings, HoopMagical.

Div 2.1: whats makes you to have this "do or die" goals for the team?
SHP:Because of last season. I hope a lot in last season, but I didn't success. So I challenge my self.

Div 2.1: Have you get any rival you face during this season?
SHP: Sure.
1) Flyer Sonic ( I lost 1 league game, 1 tournament game, and 1 scrimmage )
2) NEWBak Ku Teh Kings ( I lost 1 league game )
3) HoopMagical ( I lost 1 leaguer game and 1 scrimmage )

Div 2.1: has your team ready for SBBL or need some changes?
SHP:Not ready yet. May be I will do some changes, but not enough finance.

Div 2.1: Who you think, is the player that bring this team to championship? any player that special mention that helps this team.
SHP:I was lucky. I have 5 rosters happy to play for SHP. Racimir Opoka, he is special helps for championship. He prevent for SHP weakness.

Div 2.1: Fans are crazy about the performance this season, are you preparing to make a press release for them?
SHP:Thanks for supporting SHP.

Div 2.1: How do you feel during the second game knowing that you going to win the game?
SHP:I felt exciting for that game. I was not sure that time.

Div 2.1: Actually at the start of the season, are you confident to win SBBL ticket after a hard lost in season 19?
SHP: I have confident. But I was not sure SBBL ticket, all of league II.1 teams are too toughing

Div 2.1: Are you looking forward to see the Singapore FC when you meet him in SBBL? or any team that you look forward to play with.
SHP:I look forward to play with all SBBL teams.

Div 2.1: Any last words for everyone or some advise to the player that play div 2.1?
SHP:I wanna play with all of league II.1 teams. See you all in SBBL soon.

This Post:
224513.10 in reply to 224513.9
Date: 08/21/2012 07:55:39
Overall Posts Rated:
Interview second placing for FlyerSonic

Div2.1 Congrats on heading to SBBL how it feel?
FS It feel really great. I want to thank all the friends i know in Div 2.1 they are the one gives us the mood to improve every season. When we lost to SHP, PJL and LAW will emoing during these past few days. :)

Div2.1 What is the key thing that your team able to go SBBL?
FS well when the time PJL my main piece, I started to build alot around him. Now with my few big 3, LAW and Marcell Dobrovits.I know my chance is near.

Div2.1 How is PJL and LAW feel?
FS Well at the start I promise PJL to bring him SBBL, now he is very excited to match up those big time player. LAW is like going back hometown, he is now practicing the fundamental again to prepare himself.

Div2.1 Is your team roster ready for SBBL? or need some changes?
FS Some changes is needed. As they are with me for these years some are getting age. Now only PJL LAW and LPC are my key pieces.

Div2.1 who is the rival you face in your div 2.1?
FS NEWBak Ku Teh Kings, Hoopmagical, Bobbleheads, SHP and some of the rising team.

Div2.1 Rising team? who is that?
FS Pacific Storm, NEWBak Ku Teh Kings, Lionheart Jaguar, HoopMagical and rajons team.

Div2.1 Will you release any press release for the fans here?
FS of course ! stay tune to it

Div2.1 whats is your goal or target next season?
FS to stay alive in SBBL! make everyone in Singapore know PJL, LAW and PLC. To play with powerhouse in SBBL.

Div2.1 any last words for the fans?
FS Thank everyone support, will try to stay alive and see you guys in SBBL soon. Remember Div 2.1 is the strongest league ever!

Div 2.1 best Local player award.
U21:

Lim Kim Pin. A young talent you can hardly found since PJL era. Born with the skill and talent to rebound and offensive, He is surly a main pieces to build around for future.

Senior NT
Chung Wen Xin. All the sport expert giving the same vote. A rising star, promising NT player. Leading a 1 man show to help rajons team till now. He is a dangerous guy that the Div 2.1 need to watch out for. his team just need some other key pieces he will be heading into playoff.

Last edited by FlySonic at 08/21/2012 08:23:53

This Post:
224513.11 in reply to 224513.10
Date: 08/21/2012 08:35:20
Overall Posts Rated:
Off season 21 press release

Thank for everyone support sonic at void deck till now. Everyone know when we get PJL, we know SBBL ticket is near. This coming season, some of them will have to go as the age are hurting them now. We need young blood to push the team forward in the future. We cant say in SBBL we can find any success but we will try our best.

Fans: SBBL! SBBL! SBBBL!

Yup, now PJL are excited to play in SBBL, he cant even sleep, thinking of moves to play against those big time player. We hope we can get some nice young player to join us so we can stay in SBBL or reach to the very top. thank everyone