BuzzerBeater Forums

Philippines - IV.43 > The Holster: The Official Press Releases Thread of the Bacoor Blades

Favorite Folders

The Holster: The Official Press Releases Thread of the Bacoor Blades

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
237648.64 in reply to 237648.63
Date: 06/11/2013 02:34:37
Overall Posts Rated:
Paul awarded with League MVP and other awards

League IV.43 Postseason Awards
Most Valuable Player
14:33

Before the Bacoor Blades could leave Division IV behind, one last trophy had to be handed down to them as starting Power Forward Kelly Paul was regarded as the League IV.43 Most Valuable Player for Season 23.

Paul won the plum unanimously, garnering all of the possible 192 points votes from the 32 first-place voting members of the panel. He was followed by Aleman Onas and Felipe Villalino, both from League runners-up Citta Italia Rangers. Onas and Villalino placed second and third respectively with Onas amassing 117 points and Villalino having 88. Blades center Eugenio Genco placed fourth in the voting with 68 points, while Victor Caires of Creators creation rounded up the Top 5 with 14 points.

Paul, Genco awarded co-Finals MVP

In a post-Finals dinner hosted by The Holster, the official press releases of the Bacoor Blades, the Bacoor press corps awarded the frontcourt duo of Kelly Paul and Eugenio Genco as the co-Most Valuable Player of the recently-concluded League IV.43 Finals.

The two averaged a combined 34 points and 27 rebounds per game during the two-game sweep of Citta Italia Rangers in the title round. The press corps considered the two categories as well as other statistical numbers such as blocks, assists and overall rating, which still saw a virtual tie between the two players.

The awarding of the co-Finals MVP was by the Blades press corps only and was not an official BuzzerBeater award. The League MVP was also awarded to Paul on that same night, making him a single-season League and Finals MVP winner.

"This is a bit too much. All I did was to give it all on the floor to provide my team with the best opportunity to win." said an overwhelmed Paul. "My teammates were just as important and as valuable to this achievement as I did." he followed.

"But I couldn't complain that much, since we were able to reach our goal: To win the championship and move back to Division III."

This Post:
237648.65 in reply to 237648.11
Date: 03/10/2016 14:05:35
Overall Posts Rated:
For new teams:

Welcome sa Buzzerbeater, naghahanap ako ng mga all star players and higher potential na 18 years of age. Paki copy-paste yung stats nila at send sa akin.

For Pilipinas Trainers

If you are training star potential from ages 18-21 please send me stats of your player paki copy paste din. Thank you. If you need any help in training just send me a message. Feel free to join the forum section titled U21 scouting.

Just click on my name to send me a message Vader (54761)

This Post:
237648.66 in reply to 237648.1
Date: 07/20/2016 07:15:05
Overall Posts Rated:
now time to bring home the (trophy)

This Post:
237648.67 in reply to 237648.1
Date: 07/20/2016 07:15:13
Overall Posts Rated:
now time to bring home the (trophy)