BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.29 > In your future Endeavors...

In your future Endeavors...

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/13/2013 14:16:04
Overall Posts Rated:
I want to congratulate Chess Club Nerds and The Blur for their success in their league. I hope you two do well in your future endeavors across the buzzerbeater world as well as have great success. I hope you do well in Division 4. As for me, I will keep working on my free throws, as that is what cost us the Semifinal game vs. Crossovers. If only Wayne Curry were good at free throws............You already see one of my new big men to replace Curry. He does have better Free Throw shooting, and is probably better then Wayne all in all skills.

@CCN: We have had some good times in this league, even though it was short lived. Good Luck!

@Blue: Good luck to you too, even though we only faced once, you are a very well ran team.

As for the draft, I hope to get some great prospects. Right now I have found zero prospect but I do have about 10 points remaining to scout at least three.

Wish me luck in Season 25 in League V.29!

Last edited by Lin7 at 09/13/2013 14:17:04

To: Lin7
This Post:
247367.2 in reply to 247367.1
Date: 09/16/2013 02:23:15
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks and good luck to you too. Your team has excellent defence so just try to get one main scorer going and you will be fine next season.