Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/27/2015 10:33:31
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everyone,
I'm Dormouse, the new coach of the U21 national team of Hayastan.

My name is Andrea, I'm Italian and I play BuzzerBeater since few seasons.

Today I called and canceled some of your players to be able to see their quality and begin to decide who will be part of the team that will defend the colors of Hayastan the next U21 European tournament.

I noticed, with much regret, that many of the young players in this country have never been trained.
I know it's boring and obnoxious when someone else wants to train the players of a team not her .. but here I don't do my own interests but those of the national U21; I ask for this collaboration you want and you can give me.

Keep young players with high potential in the team without training them is a double defeat for you.
Firstly beacuse you don't derive better performance by a player not training him.
Secondly because if you put it on sale you might find a buyer who will face cash money to strengthen the team and win more.
Also players of small nations like Hayastan are special occasions for those managers who dream of a future national player; because chances are good that any player, minimally equipped, can be part of the national team.

So my advice is this:
take a look at young people who have in pink (from 20/21 years old and under) with potential holder (4) or higher, and if you feel valued and forces to train it consistently (I can recommend as grow it in a timely manner).
In case you want to train him I ask the courtesy to send me a message saying that you want to proceed, to see if the manner in which it may be useful to the national U21; but if you do not want to train him or so I ask you to put it on sale hoping that some foreign user has the audacity to buy it and turn it into an important piece of our national team.

There tired over and thank those who have had the courtesy to read everything.

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)