Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
300588.2 in reply to 300588.1
Date: 08/14/2019 20:56:59
Lawrence Park Panthers
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
Well fellow Canadians, now is the time a toss my hat in the ring.

I have had a long stint of playing buzzerbeater without attempting to be the national team manager.. wtf 2007!? lol.. but I believe I'd like to take on the responsibility for the next term if not 2.

I have played a couple of seasons and have done some decent stuff in Naismith. I believe I've met a few Canadians in the past so I won't go through the accolades. Tbh I just miss the chat during league games, with everyone including Kumiko ;(

The goal does depends on the roster and schedule as far as trying to get to worlds, doesn't look good, or hosting nationals in 2 years by hoping for a good draw next season. As a manager I like to keep the options open as long as possible but accepting the route at a certain time.

I have a great assistant, since I haven't asked I can use his name we will call him.... Smithers ;) He will only be strictly asked for advice to determine which route we should try and how to do it efficiently.. or excellently ;)

The opening roster will consist of either 10 or 12 players depending on our opponent and depending on there game shape after the first week. I believe most of the old roster will be coming back, also if they have good game shape after week 2 they will be slotted in if needed. I would like to be able to play 12 guys even less a minute as it helps merchandise. Scrimmages will always try to be booked. I will relentlessly try to have them booked and a 12 man roster play.

The next generation of NT players. Super important in my mind with at least 1 guy getting very close. As far as assisting in training for the next gen, without saying a specfic player, I'd like them to tell them what primary stat they will need to be able to play, though this fluid. I'll be contacting managers. I'm usually online everyday for awhile. Longer today lol.

I'd like to do some posts when possible, even if they are brief...

And ya, I've been around for awhile and I think I'd like to lend a hand to Canada and do this thing! Maybe its the Raptors winning the championship that got me in mood to try to pull a Masai Ujuri.