This Post:
308629.2 in reply to 308629.1
Date: 03/23/2021 08:13:17
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Good afternoon, I want to be promoted to the position of head coach of the Scottish national team.
I have previously coached the Scottish youth national team, and I coach several Scottish young players. I promise to regularly report on the matches of the national team on the forum, track potential players, try to achieve the maximum.
Unfortunately, the team is very old, there are not so many talented young people, you need to save each player with a potential of 8+.
I will try to do as much as possible for this.
TRUF

This Post:
308629.3 in reply to 308629.2
Date: 03/24/2021 04:31:45
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well, I‘ll also run! I have also been scottish u21 team manager. And have coached and put a lot of effort in trying to give the players (and their team managers) good training advice. And also saving talented players from teams going bot. Looking at the current roster, that was quite successful!

Charles MacGillonie, David Doles, Rory MacChlerich, even Lachlan Barrie were all part of my teams. I had good correspondence with ghunter (E = MC Hammer), whom I was very sad to see leave this game.

So my vision is to get this team back on track and also trying to find young talented players who are being trained to their full
potential. And since there are not many MVP+ potential players to be had, we‘ll have to find ways to get as many TSP into perennial allstars (TSP 120+) and superstars (around TSP 125-130+) as possible.

So if you‘ll have me, vote for me. But I guess that if McCain wants to be NT manager, he has good chances of getting that job - he‘s probably the only one who‘s voting. But I‘d be glad to be proven wrong and see more than one vote cast in this election - preferably into my direction.

Cheers, Wendell

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!