BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Magyarország > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
310762.2 in reply to 310762.1
Date: 06/29/2021 12:53:34
Szepiz Playground
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ground Zero
Sziasztok!
Eltelt újabb két szezon és ismételten választás van az ifi válogatott élére. Nem árulok el nagy titkot azzal, hogy szeretném folytatni amit elkezdtünk és építünk szezonról szezonra.
A csapat, az edzések minősége, a köré épített rendszer egyre jobban mutatja a helyes irányt.
Továbbra is büszke vagyok arra hogy közel 12 menedzsert mentorálok és szezonról szezonra sikereket érünk el, hogy logikus de akár új megközelítéseket is tudtam mutatni.
Dobjon mindenki egy IGEN-t ha támogat!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Folks,
It`s been a long journey and another two seasons have passed. Now it is time to vote for the Captain of the U21 team again.
It is not a surprise that I`d like to continue what we have been building. The results are promising the trainings, the team are getting better and better.
I`m proud of that I`ve been mentoring more than 12 managers besides that U21 program and training and we`ve been making so many good stuff season by season. Even if it is a strategy or approach how to build a team in a long run, how to fit the U21 program into this journey.
Please drop your vote via the Hungarian U21 election link if you still want to support me.
Cheers!