311911.2 in reply to 311911.1
Date: 10/05/2021 01:07:52
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Hello everyone.
I want to put up my candidacy for the post of GM of the national team of Scotland. Previously, I was the coach of the Scottish youth national team for 4 seasons. I've been training several Scottish players. And I keep doing it.
Alexis, the previous coach of the team has made good progress in two seasons, but the team is only at the beginning of its formation. I want to continue his work. This season we are expecting the European Championship, a very competitive and still too strong tournament for our team. But there will be time to get involved, get acquainted with the players, try different tactics, and how the players behave in them.
It should also be noted that so far there is not much talent in our team, since players with a potential of less than 9 do not grow into strong players of the national team. So far, we don't have to choose, we play with those who are. But the mechanics of the game should help us in this, there will be more talented players in the future. The main thing is to do the maximum to save them.
I hope for my victory in the vote. Thanks.
TRUF