Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/12/2022 13:04:23
Poulos Pana
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
https://buzzerbeater.com/league/17784/overview.aspx

I do not know why my thread was locked to replies and why only the most ego-filled users answered there (thanks perpete for the kind answer though).

The issue :

- It should not be possible for a team that has already played atleast 1 play-off game to be taken over by a new user.

So many Div III for 10 seasons managers answered me there with hate filled answers, to which I say

Yes I could have taken care of enth, players, etc etc, what you hateful people did not understand nor try to see it from my point of view

- I was in a league full of bots UNTIL after the first final play-off game.
THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO KNOW THAT THE TEAM THAT IS PLAYING THE FINAL GAME IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OVER.

- Transfer deadline for play-offs had passed, so I cannot strengthen my team after that deadline, but the newly registered team did get 3 good players in the middle of the finals game.
So many smart people telling me I should have better players, listen, you pass the transfer deadline for play-offs in a LEAGUE FULL OF BOTS. How do you expect me to guess that a team is going to be taken over in the final play-off game?

This is complete BS. In no way a team that is in the finals game should be taken over. An eliminated team should be taken over. I have no words to how I was treated in the last thread and how no one seemed to try and even understand what is the problem.

This Post:
313681.3 in reply to 313681.2
Date: 02/12/2022 14:48:32
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey perpe, your 'its not a bug' statement made me think about this properly

I think it can and cannot be considered a bug at the same time, sort of a paradox

Lets take these facts, you can't sign new players after playoff deadline passes right?

But generating 3 new players for your team by completing the tutorial is allowed in any day of the season

But - generating 3 players in the middle of the playoffs could count as 3 new signings if you understand my point of view

So basically you have - your newly created team can generate 3 tutorial players at any given time, but cannot register new players after the playoff deadline

Shouldn't these generated players be counted as newly signed players and not be registered for the playoff? Atleast to me this seems the logical solution since it could be considered unfair what happened to this user

Altough I agree with some of the users replies, if you had taken minimal care of enthusiasm, let atleast 1 generated player with 8k wage you would've passed the playoff so you have some of the blame for your defeat as well, learn from this and come back stronger while making sure you don't repeat the same mistakes.

This Post:
313681.5 in reply to 313681.4
Date: 02/12/2022 18:58:17
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
Where its written in the rules that a new team cannot do playoff or playout?
Its been like this from day one of BB, my First BB game was a relegation one, for many It was playoff One, for the most regular season One....Just new team come in casually when users open the team....

This Post:
313681.6 in reply to 313681.4
Date: 02/13/2022 10:07:32
Overall Posts Rated:
Your reply makes little sense to me tbh. If you have a deadline day to register new signings or other players then it is impossible to register any new player after the deadline, be it outside or within the club.

Be it in baseball, basketball, rugby, soccer, no one can register players for any competition if they are not registered before the deadline day, to which these ''draftees'' fall into this category.

Because if you can register players even after the deadline then there is no point in having a deadline at all?

This Post:
313681.8 in reply to 313681.7
Date: 02/13/2022 15:42:14
Overall Posts Rated:
Maybe I was a little harsh with my words

Yeah I agree with that logic, of course this is just a game so one can get more riled up when comparing real life with BB

This Post:
313681.9 in reply to 313681.3
Date: 02/14/2022 11:01:44
Poulos Pana
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
No fair for me. I play all season and prepare my team according to my league at the moment of deadline and the game screw me. Atleast I should have a compensation for the revenue lost.

This Post:
313681.10 in reply to 313681.9
Date: 02/15/2022 14:46:37
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
It is not a bug, and that has been clearly stated. If you wanted this to be moved to the suggestions forum, then fine, but if not, I don't see a reason for this to be open.

I personally see that you played POCT against a bot, and made no tactical changes from BO/M2M during the finals even after the other team came to fruition. If you cannot beat someone who just created their team days prior, I don't think promotion is deserved.

Bubbles BuzzerBeater Official YouTube Channel:(https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater)
Message deleted