This Post:
315087.11 in reply to 315087.10
Date: 06/27/2022 16:48:55
Cruesli
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Milk
Nice quick solve. I think technically "uitslag" would be correct too (similar to how "end result" and "result" both indicate the game is over and result is final)

Crunchy! If you eat fast enough

This Post:
315087.12 in reply to 315087.10
Date: 06/27/2022 18:48:50
Cruesli
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Milk
(https://imgur.com/a/frt2Ni9)

Hi Justin,

Here's three more screens where text falls off in different contexts. It might be related to something else

Last edited by Tesse at 06/27/2022 18:49:03

Crunchy! If you eat fast enough
This Post:
315087.13 in reply to 315087.12
Date: 06/27/2022 20:28:31
Territorial Thunder
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Gganbu Gang
Have all emails been sent? Or is it BB message? Don’t seem to have either…

This Post:
315087.14 in reply to 315087.13
Date: 06/27/2022 23:20:56
Overall Posts Rated:
App version 1.4.5
Android 11

Installed today and working great so far. I did have a few very minor observations.

When selecting my lineup for a match, the active players list (equivalent of remaining roster in the web UI) is listed in a strange order. It looks like they are in descending order by age with recent draftees/acquisition appended in some other unknown order? This list is also scrambled in the Web UI, and isn't that big a deal but what I miss in the mobile version is Jersey numbers being displayed which makes it faster to locate players in the list given that it gets scrambled. Being in a logical order would be cool too though.

In the lineup selection, I instinctively wanted to tap the row to select the player and thought that the horizontal bars icon in the right side of the widget were to rearrange (drag & drop) selected players. When I either tap the row or tap and drag the icons it didn't do anything either time. I quickly realized how it was supposed to work, but I think either tapping the row to select the player and leaving off the icon, or changing the icon graphic to something that is not often used to represent drag & drop UI elements might be more intuitive.

When opening the selection box to choose a player, there is a related message displayed for the position name. For example: SG [missing "en-US.app_lineupScreen.labelStarter" translation]: Select a Player. You said in the announcement that the i18n coding is in the works, so probably expected. Just mentioning it anyway.

Also, if you set a lineup on mobile, and then view an existing WebUI session, the checkmark shows up next to the game in the schedule, but the checkmark is not displayed in the "Your Next Game" box above the Buddy List until a new web session is opened, so it made me do a double take to make sure I really saved my lineup.

I just wanted to add my overall first impression of this is great. I'm pretty good at breaking stuff, but my phone hasn't burst into flames. Your FE dev did an outstanding job on this so far and I'm really proud for you guys.

This Post:
315087.16 in reply to 315087.11
Date: 06/28/2022 00:10:47
Harbor City Storm
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Lomita Lowriders
I have a Pixel 6 and the link took me to the app but no download option. Which says to me there is a compatibility issue. I could download it for my pixelbook laptop but not the phone. Just an FYI. It looks good on my computer but I was hoping to actually be able to use it on my phone.

This Post:
315087.19 in reply to 315087.18
Date: 06/28/2022 00:34:28
Harbor City Storm
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Lomita Lowriders
I first tried with my phone, it took me to where the download button SHOULD have been, showed the app and information/early access, yada, yada, yada...but no option to download. It was becuse of that I used my pixelbook and logged in on it and reaccessed the link and downloaded.

When I searched the Play Store on my phone, nothing came up. But if others were able to find it, I will keep trying. I simply logged in on both my phone and pixelbook with the same user/pass login.

This Post:
315087.20 in reply to 315087.19
Date: 06/28/2022 00:42:50
Harbor City Storm
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Lomita Lowriders
Workaround

I followed the link again. Clicked on "Digital Field Theory" to bring up all of your games. Showed Buzzerbeater, clicked on it. Allowed me to download. Strange. But that may help anyone else who may have similar issue.

Just closing the loop. Thank you for your assistance.

Advertisement