BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Türkiye > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315376.3 in reply to 315376.1
Date: 07/29/2022 13:35:15
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
I think something needs to be done here, couple of things on my mind leading into this election.

First of all, I found it really confusing when other candidates bring the discussion in the speech thread instead of here.

Since I entered election, I have had multiple Turkish trainers (including one who is willing to do translation for me in order to end this misery) reached out to me in regards to the instability and the rift among this community, which I found unbelievable since:

1. This is just a game
2. As a nation, shouldn't you guys try to come together and push this team to another level rather than separating into different groups among yourself? Focus on what needs to be done instead of the silly nonsense.

As an outsider without much background information and the inability to read Turkish (probably a good thing in this case), I am not going to pretend that I am your preschool teacher and lecture every single one of you in order to bring you guys back together but I can promise that I am willing to communicate to those who are open to do so.

So, my fellow Turkish managers, if you are looking at this message and looking for a breath of fresh air, vote for me and let's achieve great things together.

Trasnlation

Geçmişle ilgili çok fazla bilgisi olmayan ve Türkçe okuyamayan biri olarak (muhtemelen bu durumda iyi bir şey), tıpkı bir anaokulu öğretmeni gibi hepinizle uzun uzun konuşup sizleri tekrar bir bütün haline getireceğimi iddia etmeyeceğim, ancak bunu yapmaya açık olanlarla da iletişim kurmaya hazır olduğumun sözünü verebilirim.

Bu yüzden, Türk menajer arkadaşlarım, bu mesaja bakıp yepyeni ve temiz bir başlangıç istiyorsanız oyunuzu bana verin ve birlikte büyük işler başaralım

Last edited by GForce03 at 07/31/2022 13:18:43

This Post:
315376.4 in reply to 315376.3
Date: 07/29/2022 13:48:57
kiku
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
You're right. It's not even the tip of the iceberg you see. I watch in amazement as Turkish users argue among themselves, but it's a shame when an outsider sees what's going on here. Good luck.

To: kiku
This Post:
315376.5 in reply to 315376.4
Date: 07/29/2022 13:57:22
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
Kiku! Love your tumblr, some funny and interesting content there indeed.

I see a lot of potential with the group of players available on the market, only to imagine what amazing things can be done with those who aren't on the market as well, which I am hoping there will be some open minded managers who I can collaborate with.

I hope to earn your vote of confidence with the potential I am bringing to the table here!

This Post:
315376.6 in reply to 315376.5
Date: 07/29/2022 14:12:15
kiku
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm glad you like my blog, thank you.

I don't remember ever voting for someone. Maybe this will be a first. Hard decision, but I think I'm very close to voting :)

To: ard
This Post:
315376.8 in reply to 315376.7
Date: 07/29/2022 15:53:09
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
Hi there,

Thanks for your response, this is exactly the kind of interaction I am looking for. (Several sentences did not translate correctly with Google Translate so I will try my best to respond in a proper way)

I think this is where the issue is coming from, my message had no intention of looking upon you guys at a higher ground. If you read my statement again, I had NO intention to lecture any users thus the analogy of preschool teachers lecturing his/her students since I am not in the position to do so.

I was simply saying those who are seeking for transparent communication, I will be open to respond as I have done the same within the USA community, both on the forum and on BB Discord.

Yet you found my message to be rude due to the misinterpretation and got heated, which is not necessary, it is a game after all.

So let's change focus and go back to my true intention: I see a lot of potential in these Turkish prospects and I think we can achieve great things together, as simple as that.

Peace and love,
G

Translation

Merhaba,

Cevabınız için teşekkür ederim, ben de bu şekilde iletişimde olmayı seviyorum.
(Bazı cümleler google translate tarafından düzgün çevrilmedi, bu nedenle elimden geldiğince cevap vermeye çalışacağım.)
Anladığım kadarıyla problemin kaynağı mesajımda size tepeden baktığımı düşünmeniz ancak böyle bir niyetim yoktu. Açıklamamı tekrar okursanız, herhangi bir kullanıcıya ders vermeye niyetim yoktu. Bu nedenle bunu yapacak konumda olmadığımı da belirtmek adına anaokulu öğretmenlerinin öğrencileriyle konuşup ders anlatması tarzı bir benzetme yaptım.

Last edited by GForce03 at 07/31/2022 13:19:19

This Post:
315376.10 in reply to 315376.9
Date: 07/29/2022 16:11:10
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
I am hoping you can reread my original post and my response above again, I have stated clearly that I have no rights to lecture anyone of you guys individually or as a group since I do not hold a position like a preschool teacher.

I think you are not going to like my answer but I do not think an apology is required here since you have misinterpreted my words and escalated it to a different level.

Translation

Umarım ilk mesajımı ve yukarıdaki cevabımı tekrar okursunuz, tıpkı bir anaokulu öğretmeniymişim gibi herhangi birinize bireysel veya grup olarak ders vermeye çalışmak gibi hakkım olmadığını açıkça belirttim.

Cevabımı beğenmeyeceğinizi düşünüyorum ancak sözlerimi yanlış anladığınızı ve bu yanlış anlaşılmadan ötürü durumu farklı bir boyuta taşıdığınız için, burada bir özüre gerek olduğunu düşünmüyorum.

Last edited by GForce03 at 07/31/2022 13:21:54

This Post:
315376.11 in reply to 315376.7
Date: 07/29/2022 16:14:19
Mağara Adamları BK
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Merhaba GForce03
Öncelikle Milli takımımıza gösterdiğin ilgi için teşekkür ederim.
Hoşgeldin.
Biz Türkler bize dostça ve güzel bir üslup ile yaklaşan herkesi dinler ve saygıyla karşılarız.
Evet haklı olduğun noktalar var.
Tatsız ve gereksiz olaylar yaşandı.
Bundan kimsenin memnun olduğunu sanmıyorum.
Lakin her platformda olduğu gibi buradada yıllardır bu oyunu oynayan ve tanışan, yakın arkadaşlıklar kuran kullanıcılar var ve bu çok doğal.
Son dönemdeki olayın ise bu arkadaşlıklar ile yakından, uzaktan ilgisi yok.
Bu olay birkaç kendini bilmez kullanıcının kurduğu iğrenç bir tezgah/Buzzerbeater virisü idi.
Sağolsunlar yetkili arkadaşlar görevlerini yerine getirdi ve bu virisü bu güzel platformdan söküp attılar.
Şimdi senin değindiğin ve haklılık payın olan bu konu haricindeki asıl meseleye...
Sizin oralarda nasıldır bilemem fakat bizim buralarda espri kültürü, terbiye kültürü ve kelime kullanımı çok önemlidir ve dikkat edilir.
Özellikle BB-Türkiye forumumuza gelmiş bir misafirimizin kullanması gereken üslup ve kelimeler daha dikkat çekici olacaktır.
Pardon ama bu üst perdeden konuşma hakkını kendinizde bulma sebebiniz nedir !?
Sefalet, istikrarsızlık, Saçma sapan hareketler, (sizi tekrar bir araya getirmek için okul öncesi öğretmeniniz olduğumu ve her birinize ders vermeyeceğim. ama buna açık olanlarla iletişim kurmaya hazır olduğumun sözünü verebilirim) derken hepimize tepeden bakarak sizin öğretmeniniz olacağım demek ne demektir !!!!???
Siz kim olduğunuz sanıyorsunuz ?
Sizi ülkemin insanlarına bu şekilde hitap etmekten MEN EDERİM !
Sahip olduğunuz pasaport diğer ülkelerin insanlarının forumlarına gelip böyle terbiyesizlik yapma hakkını vermez beyefendi !
Verdiğini sanıyorsanız bile biz buna izin vermeyiz !
Biz belki birbirimizi yeriz, kavga ederiz ama size ne bundan ??!!
Haddinizi bilin ve üstünüze vazife olmayan tarzda konuşmamayı vazife edinin !
GM arkadaşlarımız gayet ince ve kibar oldukları için size hakettiğinizi vermemişler ama bu benim tarzım değil.
Sizin hakettiğiniz cevap bu !!!

Merhabalar,

Siz muhtemelen Google Translate kullanarak çevirdiğiniz için bazı ifadeleri yanlış anlamışsınız. GForce'un mesajında üslup olarak hiçbir yanlış yok. Diyaloğun geri kalanı da bunun üzerinden yürümüş ama ortada bir yanlış anlaşılma var.

This Post:
315376.13 in reply to 315376.12
Date: 07/29/2022 16:24:38
Mağara Adamları BK
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hocam bunu düşünerek , googgle translate nin yanıltma ihtimaline karşılık GForcenin mesajının tam çevirisini sordum ve google translate ile anlam olarak fark olmadığı bilgisini alarak cevabımı yazdım.

Şu anda o kadar vaktim yok ancak ben de size çevirisini yapmak isterim. Üstten görme veya herhangi bir saygısızlık durumu olduğunu kesinlikle düşünmüyorum.

Advertisement