BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Türkiye > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
316460.6 in reply to 316460.3
Date: 11/05/2022 09:20:55
Tunjevina
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
I'm happy to see you two in our elections. Lithuania and Serbia are the leading countries in Europe as a real life basketball culture. It would be nice to have you in our forums to talk about real life basketball, espacially Euroleague, and BB.

We like to say for our country that we are “the land of basketball”

As far as you know, coaching NT is not all about managing roster and setting the line up. Training and following the younger players' who are not ready for NT level process and etc are also important. Do you two have any plan about these kind of works?

My expectation is for there to be between 350-450 players in a database that should be followed for the main NT. Half of those players would be 18-21yo, and for those young players I'd definitely like to have scouts who would follow them. I'm not familiar if your U21 staff is already taking care of those players, if they are, than that would help a lot.

As for the 22-25yo, any help from the scouts would be welcome. If there aren't scouts who would be willing to help, I would get in touch with the managers of those players myself. And for all the 26+ year olds, I plan to follow them myself. I can't promise results, but I can promise that all the managers with potential NT players will be contacted about training.