Show messages by
This Post:
316516.2 in reply to 316516.1
Date: 11/04/2022 14:14:05
Drakula
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello to everyone

I'm spaciulis, manager from Serbia, currently managing a team in division II with some aspiration and chances to promote to division I this season.

Few seasons back I was selected for India U21 coach so I have a lot of experience with managing national teams (regarding scouting, enthusiasm and other). With couple of other people I've developed an automated script for gathering IDs of all possible national team players (in this case for Serbia) which is usable for other NTs as well so if I'm going to be elected, I'll use the script to collect the player IDs and collect the skills of the players.

The main motivation for my candidacy is the challenge that Nigeria NT can have: winning games along with trying to strengthen the community. However, I believe I'm up to the challenge and that I can help a lot!

Feel free to ask me anything in the debate thread (316517.1)

This Post:
316516.3 in reply to 316516.1
Date: 11/07/2022 08:28:38
O.V.T.
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Nigeria BB community,

I would be glad to be the next NT manager for Nigeria senior team. I think that Nigeria national team has a big potential that should be play in the World Championship.

For a fast CV, I am from Lithuania. Experience playing buzzerbeater I have since 2010. In my country I play in the top league LBBL. For the last 2 seasons I have been the coach of the New Zealand national team. I'm looking for a new twist, so I think the Nigeria team is a great place for me to unfold.

Now, I wanted to begin a new project and this is why I am here. I would like to take Nigeria to a good place in the world ranking if we work together. I have a lot experience in BB tactics. Also, I think that I can help you to train your young trainees.

I promise to be an active coach, I promise to prepare a team for each competition and share my experience with you.

Saruniels