BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Canada > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
317682.2 in reply to 317682.1
Date: 02/08/2023 10:11:00
Olimpia Team
IV.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everyone,
I'm Charlie84, an Italian user active since season 50.
In the first few seasons I tried to get to know the dynamics of the game engine and tactics and in the last three seasons I began to enter the world of national teams as a scout in Italy.
I would like to improve myself to lead an important country like Canada to play big games against countries that Canada can beat with the use of clever or unpredictable tactics (need to improve current ranking to number 60).
Canada has more than 150 active teams, so with a good scouting job I'm sure the level of the team in future seasons will be able to grow a lot and excellent results will be achieved.
If I am elected I would like to involve all Canadian users interested in the scouting work and I would like to write in the match presentation reports forum.
I am committed to following the owners of the most talented players and giving advice to less experienced managers for the best possible growth of young promises.

I am available for any questions in the debate thread!

This Post:
317682.3 in reply to 317682.1
Date: 02/08/2023 13:39:26
California Supreme
IV.22
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
California Supreme II
Hello Canada!!!

I'm AK-II, an USA active user. I am here today to express my interest in becoming the coach of the national team. As a seasoned coach with 8 years of experience, I have a proven track record of success and I am confident that I have what it takes to lead this team to new heights.

Throughout my career, I have always placed the development and success of my players as my top priority. I also believe in the importance of a strong team culture, where us coaches work together to create the best possible outcome for the season.
I am fully committed to using my skills and experience to guide this team to success. I understand the challenges that come with coaching at the national level, but I am confident in my ability. to make strategic decisions, and to effectively communicate with the team.

I believe that I have the passion, experience, and dedication to take on this role and to lead the national team to greatness. I would be honored to have the opportunity to prove myself to you and I humbly ask for your vote. I am committed to the success of this national team & will 100% be committed to the owners of the most talented players and their advice as it should be vice versa!

please feel free to BB-mail for any questions or concerns cheers!

#CaliforniaSupremeBB