BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Senegal > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
317953.2 in reply to 317953.1
Date: 02/08/2023 05:58:50
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Senegalese friends, I have a long-term project for the u21 national team, with some friends we have been training young Senegalese players for a few seasons, we have given a small contribution to the recent results of the u21 national team, thanks to a great job Mesonyx who has achieved excellent results.
I decided to go down to u21 because the great cycle created by kevinvincecarter has come to an end, we don't have players of the same level. By coaching young people up to 20-21 I try to create and that they go to teams that continue to coach them, it takes luck, unfortunately the best draft of the last 4-5 seasons that I had coached very well and ended up in a team that became bot a pity. I ask you to vote for me for many seasons, let's try together to bring Senegal to the top again with the senior national team.
Every two years I will give priority to the African championship, in the World Cup season I will gain experience for players who will play in the African championship the following season.
Thanks for your attention, all I ask is that you vote for me for a long time and put the drafted players up for sale if you don't intend to train them.
Greetings to all, good luck for the new season.
Excuse my english

Kareem