318894.2 in reply to 318894.1
Date: 05/20/2023 01:35:41
Heywood Big Dogs
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Heywood Lions
G'day Aussie community,
I am putting my hand up to manage the Aussie National Team for another term. Over the past 10 seasons I've worked hard at supporting new players to the game to understand how to train their players effectively so that there is a healthy flow of players coming through the Under-21 program and into the open age national side. Aside from this, I figure by helping new players to understand the game it will increase active player numbers at domestic level and make for a more enjoyable game experience overall.
Right now the National Team has a lot off strengths and a relatively young squad, with the bulk of the team having at least a couple of seasons ahead of them of being at the top of their game. Outside of those guys there is some good depth pushing through so the future is looking strong.
I've made a point of not pressuring managers into changing their own plans to suit the National side but rather explaining, as best I can while respecting the privacy of other managers around their players' skills, where their player is at in terms of the depth of the team and what the team is looking for in terms of builds.
The game engine has been evolving in recent seasons and our squad structure is starting to evolve with it.
Beyond that, I intend to continue to keep track of our National team stats so managers who get their players onto the squad and into a game can see how many games there guys has played, along with points, rebounds and everything else our game records.
I hope I've done enough to earn the trust of the community to continue to listen and make the decisions to help our Nations climb up the international rankings.

Happy balling!

Deano25