319086.2 in reply to 319086.1
Date: 05/20/2023 09:42:17
ATV Ditmarsia Kiel
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ATV Arminia Tübingen
Dear Welsh,

I look forward to continuing as national coach and to receiving your votes. We have laid a small foundation for the future with two new hopefuls in the frontcourt and backcourt. Unfortunately, I was not able to acquire our U21 talent, which means that he will continue to be trained at another club in order to reach his full potential for the national team.
Our centre McCabe will receive additional training in ID and REB to remain a pillar of the team under the basket for a long time.
Furthermore, I hope that further talents from the U21 will make it to the national team. But for this we need more talent to be trained to be able to help both teams.
I will continue to work for this and also get through the not very promising qualification with the team.
Thank you for your vote for Wales!
Voc.Bro

There's winning and there's losing - and in life both will happen. What is never acceptable to me is quitting. -Magic Johnson-
This Post:
319086.3 in reply to 319086.1
Date: 05/20/2023 09:42:19
ATV Ditmarsia Kiel
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ATV Arminia Tübingen
Dear Welsh,

I look forward to continuing as national coach and to receiving your votes. We have laid a small foundation for the future with two new hopefuls in the frontcourt and backcourt. Unfortunately, I was not able to acquire our U21 talent, which means that he will continue to be trained at another club in order to reach his full potential for the national team.
Our centre McCabe will receive additional training in ID and REB to remain a pillar of the team under the basket for a long time.
Furthermore, I hope that further talents from the U21 will make it to the national team. But for this we need more talent to be trained to be able to help both teams.
I will continue to work for this and also get through the not very promising qualification with the team.
Thank you for your vote for Wales!
Voc.Bro

There's winning and there's losing - and in life both will happen. What is never acceptable to me is quitting. -Magic Johnson-