322116.2 in reply to 322116.1
Date: 11/28/2023 19:20:24
Territorial Thunder
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Gganbu Gang
Hello everyone,

I will be putting my name in the running for Hayastan National Team manager again. I am passionate about improving the national team and have done lots of work behind the scene to ensure this happens. The last several seasons we have managed to get some wins in international competitions and scrimmages, but I believe more is possible. Realistically we have the potential to increase our ranking to reach 50th!

We have a young team with majority of players in the 25-28 year range. If these players continue to receive training, the team will only improve going forward. I have contacted managers for these players and encouraged them to continue training their National Team players. Additionally, I have been putting together a list of all Hayastan players, regardless of their age. There are some very talented 21-24 year old players that will have the potential to be future National Team players as well. The managers of these players have been and will continue to be contacted to encourage continued training.

All that being said, I hope you guys will vote me in as national team manager and let me continue to develop the team and my relationship with all managers that are training our future stars. If you have any questions please feel free to message me!