This Post:
323187.7 in reply to 323187.6
Date: 05/01/2024 09:10:50
Holy City Hoopers
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Holy City Hoopers II
Correction, just read BB-Justin's answers on the forum. Appears team ratings DO influence things happening in game. The difference is they are calculated real-time in the game and what you see after the game is an "average" of the ratings. But they are more important than I have been led to believe over the years.

This Post:
323187.8 in reply to 323187.7
Date: 05/01/2024 23:23:59
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
I don’t really focus much on team ratings. It’s an ok estimate of skill but there are a lot things that don’t show up in the ratings. I do look at it though for areas I can improve the team. I mean you see the difference between a team like myself and the bot Kirk Thuggins but at the end of the day you can beat teams with higher ratings. I look more at player ratings as well as their positional flexibility. Basically, how many positions they can play. As for my additions, it seems they are having the intended impact. I am surprised how good Rizzoli is playing on 5 Game Shape. I can’t wait to see what he does later. I also think Elod is going to be big boost once I fix his game shape. I have never considered ratings to be an average even if BB-Justin says so. I always viewed as cumulative since OT games always have higher rating than regulation games.