BuzzerBeater Forums

BB België > The new BB is here!

The new BB is here!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
00
333069.2 in reply to 333069.1
Date: 9/30/2026 6:00:33 PM
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
163163
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
What can we expect ?

From: Coach Q

This Post:
00
333069.3 in reply to 333069.2
Date: 9/30/2026 6:41:01 PM
Basket Mizu Arlon
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
9999
i went on Discord today, the conversations are intense and many players are unhappy. I am too. (btw Discord: what a mess)

I had a look yesterday and again today, it's the end of the game as we know it. Marco keeps saying it's still the same game, but he's just another idiot who's killing the spirit of the game. Typical of this era, ruin everything that works well.

It may look all nice and shiny, but beyond the new "fancy" design (LOL), I find it awful. check the market search, or how to define your lineup. I still haven't figured. yes there are a few good ideas (the newspaper e.g.). but man, can't they keep it nice and simple?

I don't see myself enjoying the new version, I'm considering quitting (it looks like they want to switch to it from next season already.)

Just like with AI in real life, we are being force-feed like ducks.

I'm too old for that shit.