BuzzerBeater Forums

England - III.12 > Game Summary vs Spain

Game Summary vs Spain

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/09/2009 21:02:05
Overall Posts Rated:
We had a tough loss today. It was definitely a game I thought would define us as a contender and it did just that. The problem in our division is all our rivals play the worst team in the division immediately after our match which allows them to focus solely on us. To make matters worse that team CT’d today thus allowing all the teams to possibly return the same favor to us.

Should we go 2 and 1 in the next 3 games, we have an excellent chance to qualify for the next round.

Player of the game – John Constable. When you run a Patient offense, John is a TO waiting to happen. John stepped it up, nailed some shots and rated the highest for Team England

Good Luck with your games tomorrow.

Issues with today?

I need to do a better job of creating the links. I guessed on the link number and will have to learn how to get the game link effectively

Tactics – They run & gun’d while we sat back in a 2-3. Our PG and SG are two impressive defenders (great job Pat and Adrian in holding their PG to 4 – 21 shooting) and hoped we could slow the game down and grab a rebound. We accomplished the first goal in holding them to 84 points, but gave up 20 more rebounds and way too many offensive boards. This is kind of perplexing considering we rated higher in Rebounding. This is a closer game with one more scorer (see our injured guy watching the match) as our PF and C struggled to generate points.

Connecting to the offsite forum - I have not done so. I can’t encourage you all to do the same until I do. Once that happens, I hope all of you comment somewhere and help England become the power it should be!

Let me know what you think

DFC

This Post:
80408.2 in reply to 80408.1
Date: 03/13/2009 07:35:03
Overall Posts Rated:
n