England - II.2 > U21 Staff Update

U21 Staff Update

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/14/2009 14:20:31
Overall Posts Rated:
Here is the current staff breakdown

Cruzanm423 (Owner of Southsound – NBBA team) has been placed in charge of advanced scouting of the upcoming teams. We are in contact everyday preparing for what will be a rough quest from here on out. His valued knowledge of inside training is also a good balance to the knowledge of the staff considering the rest of us are outside trainers.

Bobo’s Playhouse (Owner of Bobo’s Playhouse – Div II team) also supports the advance scouting needs for the team as well as tracking the England based talent. He is a risktaker, but understands the importance of the big picture.

Jrngpar has accepted the rugged task of support Div IV. There are 64 divisions and 40 active ones. In the next few weeks he will be getting up to speed as to working with the 90+ players who are U21 hopefulls and if time permits, the 19-22 year olds that may be hanging out down there.

Astragoth (Moomins – Div II in England) today graciously accepted the postion to handle reviewing the transfer listing of English players. He will also be support the team in tracking the HIPOT’s.

I have one more staff member who is huge in our U21 NT. That staff member is you England. You not only provide scouting information, you also provide feedback to the country. Your role in developing the players is one that is unmatched on our staff (Astragoth the exception) and it’s your value to the staff we all care about the most. The biggest example of this is the approval rating. We have 15 votes and those 15 votes are more than what voted in the last 2 elections. Best of all, you have BB-mailed me and hopefully gotten the feedback you have desired. Please keep up the good work.

That’s all for this message – I will be following this up with the must awaited HIPOT list and the Roster Update as we prepare for our next match on monday

DFC