BuzzerBeater Forums

England - II.2 > U21 vs the Swiss

U21 vs the Swiss

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/30/2009 00:26:42
Overall Posts Rated:
We are up against the last of the run through hell. Even though we lost a heartbreaker last week - we still have a chance to qualify. I am proud of our team and am happy with the performance out of the group. We have closed the gap back and should be in excellent position in the future. In hindsight, Mac was a great sub, but gave up a little too many points as the sub. No excuses on the loss and I can only hope we run the table

Bottom line: Spain, Russia, Serbia, Swiss, I challenge anyone to find a tougher road to the second round and I hope the loss we gave Serbia causes them to go after the rest of the good teams.

We need some help and some serious blowouts when the rest of the teams play each other.

The Managers have done a great job of training the players as they all have popped. We have one weird popper and I hope we can get this guy some better pops in a valued category. Keep up the good work as we are reaping the rewards for your effort.

Be on the look out for more players like Lloyd Lyons and Nick Trainer. These two are solid interior defenders with some solid outside stats. They are the wave of the future

You should start seeing the next wave of BB-Mails as we are looking for the updates on the kids for future teams.

On to the Monday Morning Match! In my personal opinion, this team is better than Russia with more balance and better shooters. We have to hope not to live on Mark's scoring prowess and hope they all get more involved. Should be a good match and this should really tell us where we are as compared to the top half of the world.

DFC