BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > thrown game training

thrown game training

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/04/2009 06:44:02
Overall Posts Rated:
My last league game I played a match against a team that decided to throw the match. That's fine, I don't mind getting the win and the 25-0 goal differential boost.

HOWEVER... I was pretty upset when I checked my weekly stats page to see that the minutes were divvied out by starter and back up, 36 minutes to the starter and 10 to the back up.

This makes sense somewhat if people always had a back up... but I put one of my players in the PG spot for the sole purpose of him attempting to get 48 minutes of training. He only gets 36. I don't think I can fit him in so well to recover the rest of his minutes. Why can't he get the full 48 minutes when he was the only one slotted for PG?

This Post:
99988.2 in reply to 99988.1
Date: 07/04/2009 09:11:56
Overall Posts Rated:
If you receive a walkover, minutes are divided as follows:
Starter - 36 minutes
Backup - 10 minutes
Reserve - 2 minutes.

If there is no player in a slot (such as backup PG or reserve PG), no minutes are awarded for that slot. If a player is in both the starter position and backup position, his minutes will be 5 less than the combined total of starter and backup (the same holds for starter + backup + reserve). If a player is in both the backup and reserve positions, he will get the full 12 minutes of backup + reserve.