BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > national tourny shock

national tourny shock

Set priority
Show messages by
From: Rebs
This Post:
00
333040.1
Date: 9/23/2026 11:45:25 AM
Hendersonville Rebels
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
9595
As a player who has advanced to the final 12 for the first time, it would have been great to know that we have 2 cup games during the All Star week. Had I known that I would have played the previous Saturday with a different lineup, but as it stands I have to go up against a top tier team with my bench, or play my guys into the 90 and 100 minutes realm and hurt them for the last third of the season. Perhaps something that made that known would be good, but I guess it is what it is.

From: Ariane

To: Rebs
This Post:
33
333040.2 in reply to 333040.1
Date: 9/23/2026 12:17:21 PM
Ariane BC
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
101101
Second Team:
BC GoldRush
It is indicated in the game manual but I get that it's not something one would check everyday. How would you make it appear more clearly? Like with a warning on the schedule page?

From: Big city

To: Rebs
This Post:
00
333040.3 in reply to 333040.1
Date: 9/23/2026 1:21:30 PM
Classics
IV.6
Overall Posts Rated:
9797
Hello

Sweet 16. Now ur in the elite 8.. next step final 4.

Congratulations 🎉

From: Rebs

This Post:
00
333040.4 in reply to 333040.2
Date: 9/25/2026 8:35:26 AM
Hendersonville Rebels
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
9595
Yeah I didn't think to check the GM when I got in yhe Sweet 16, but yeah something that indicated to me that I would have 2 cup games in that week would have been awesome and helpful and avoided the huge anti climatic game I just played last night with basically 2 subs and the end of my bench. I mean who wants to get that dar and not be all in. But im not mad I just think its an area that can be improved for sure.