This Post:
Date: 9/9/2024 9:31:58 AM
Wild Pride
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Groundhog Killer
Hello.

I want to share something with the community because I want to know your thoughts about it.

At the end of last season, I put on transfer list a player. Price was high, but I believed was reasonable for a player with that skills (19 yo, tall, with high skills in OD, ID and SB, (this one the most), well balanced, no holes.

I got a bid and player during transfer was bookmarked by 5 teams. Ten days after, I got an email, I was fined because it was considered overpaid. I was really surprised when I got it.

On that time I had a baby, so I didnt do anything, but the player was bookmarked.

The new owner became a bot and player was on transfer list again. He didnt play and he didnt train for 6 weeks, so was exactly the same player I sold, but 20 yo and Awful shape.

The player was on transfer list by the same amount I sold it, 879K. And surprisingly, not for me, the player got a bid, by a team of a different Nationality than the player, and now is playing and training.

Thats the reason I decided to appeal, cause fine was 450k, I sent an email to the address a GM gave me, a wrong one. After 8 weeks, I could contact Appeal Team, and was rejected, I think they didnt even take into consideration.

Is it useless to appeal then?

Who decide player value!?? Cause market showed me his real value a couple of times, but anyway I was fined for half of his market price

Retire player list will be fined as well?

I would like to know what community think about it.

Last edited by Fanega at 9/9/2024 9:33:14 AM

This Post:
324751.2 in reply to 324751.1
Date: 9/13/2024 5:32:09 AM
My Entire Team Sucks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello.

I want to share something with the community because I want to know your thoughts about it.

At the end of last season, I put on transfer list a player. Price was high, but I believed was reasonable for a player with that skills (19 yo, tall, with high skills in OD, ID and SB, (this one the most), well balanced, no holes.

I got a bid and player during transfer was bookmarked by 5 teams. Ten days after, I got an email, I was fined because it was considered overpaid. I was really surprised when I got it.

On that time I had a baby, so I didnt do anything, but the player was bookmarked.

The new owner became a bot and player was on transfer list again. He didnt play and he didnt train for 6 weeks, so was exactly the same player I sold, but 20 yo and Awful shape.

The player was on transfer list by the same amount I sold it, 879K. And surprisingly, not for me, the player got a bid, by a team of a different Nationality than the player, and now is playing and training.

Thats the reason I decided to appeal, cause fine was 450k, I sent an email to the address a GM gave me, a wrong one. After 8 weeks, I could contact Appeal Team, and was rejected, I think they didnt even take into consideration.

Who decide player value!?? Cause market showed me his real value a couple of times, but anyway I was fined for half of his market price

I guess I'm just used to it after so many years of dealing with it, that I don't even get mad about it anymore. I just laugh and let it roll off. ;)

This Post:
324751.3 in reply to 324751.2
Date: 9/13/2024 8:42:42 AM
Wild Pride
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Groundhog Killer
Hello.

I guess I'm just used to it after so many years of dealing with it, that I don't even get mad about it anymore. I just laugh and let it roll off. ;)

I agree with your last sentence, but Imho its not about just let it roll. Every appeal should be taken into consideration, not just point your finger and even I am clearly showing you it was unfair, shrug shoulders and “this is what it is”. I got a message from a GM saying: “u have never been fined before, so it shows me you can do it better then and learn from this”… what?!

Appeal should be removed if its not taken into consideration. Result its the same anyway, I think its just there to prove its some justice when its not.

Btw…player is this one (53211720) if you check transfer history its more than obvious but…

Last edited by Fanega at 9/13/2024 8:45:06 AM

This Post:
324751.4 in reply to 324751.3
Date: 9/15/2024 5:21:25 PM
Metro Prodigy
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Boger United BC
I hope my pov is meet your appeal since i just quick scan your message.

BB created two contradictive rules..

i.e my players with wage $ 8.659 his transfer compare was only $1.000 then if i sold him for let's say $50 000 and someone bought it i will got fine because overprice.

but if i sack him, system will list him with price 10 times of his salary which is $86.590 and then if by chance he is being sold, no one will get pinalty.

my point is if system are made a rules it could sell team at bot with prices by 10 times of their salary, then it should be allright if human team sold their player with ranged price 10 times of their salary.

if then it could be a justify reasons. Then every players from bot should be listed with open price for $1 only.

This Post:
324751.5 in reply to 324751.4
Date: 9/20/2024 10:27:32 AM
The Cavy Squad
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
I hope my pov is meet your appeal since i just quick scan your message.

BB created two contradictive rules..

i.e my players with wage $ 8.659 his transfer compare was only $1.000 then if i sold him for let's say $50 000 and someone bought it i will got fine because overprice.

but if i sack him, system will list him with price 10 times of his salary which is $86.590 and then if by chance he is being sold, no one will get pinalty.

my point is if system are made a rules it could sell team at bot with prices by 10 times of their salary, then it should be allright if human team sold their player with ranged price 10 times of their salary.

if then it could be a justify reasons. Then every players from bot should be listed with open price for $1 only.

That's because when someone buys said player for 50 thousand it might be money transfer, but when a free agent is bought, no one gets the money from the transfer. I myself have overpaid for a bunch of free agents at the start and the transfers may have been interpreted as money transfer should they be transfers from a diffrent club to my club.
If You overpay for a free agent, then bad for You, but when You overpay for a player sold by an actual club, there is always a chance for the GM's that You are indeed transfering money between teams.