Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
318441.12 in reply to 318441.11
Date: 3/22/2023 2:46:55 PM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
why you give me these examples? i know its not a good idea to make things too easy :) i am not even against 2 matches in the end of the season ...but in the end of the season it makes some sense to reorganize team, maybe to put sum draftes in team etc. ....but what is the big sense to reorganize your team in the middle of nothing? what makes sense here for that?! we need to find balance - not to make things too easy but also things to have more sense.....

what is the sense only one week during season with 2 games and not 3 ...explain to me what is the big sense of that ??? maybe there are more old users here which already know what they are doing ...and its easy to do all these tactics for every game... but for new users like me its unnecessary job......

now i have to keep attention to change training but i cant do that right now ..i have to do it friday ....then change training from PG to SF/PF and from OD to 1:1 ...then change the positions of players on the field - but i cant do that right now because i need to have a friendly game to decide which players to play for the league and which players for the friendly... then i have to make the changes back - training and players on the field.... and i hope i will not forget to make everything :) why not just play by default with 2 friendlies/scrimmages and when i am ready and have more knowledge to start arrange players on the field for each game ??? as you see this thing is getting me quite nervous and i have to be 1 week nervous because i have to keep attention all the time for trainings and positions and make all changes at the right time....

This Post:
318441.19 in reply to 318441.15
Date: 3/23/2023 4:11:29 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Since you are developer and you try to listen, I will try to be a little calmer and try to explain it better.

I don't have a motivation and even I can say that I hate to do non-sense things. To have one match less just for one week when your training plans depend on that seems a non-sense to me and as you can see I get quite nervous and even angry. The desire to find a sense is not just for the game but for everything in my life also, call it character or something. Yesterday I wanted to quit the game for the reason of this non-sense change during all-star week. Maybe if i didn't have U21 prospects in my team I would do that since I hate to do non-sense things and the feeling is I am being forced to change in training plans, in players' arrangement etc. Or maybe if I didn't have U21 prospects that I want to train maximum better, I would just ignore this week for not being angry. Last seasons I trained 4 players in two positions and that's why maybe I didn't notice this all-star week thing. But now I am trying to train 3 players with one position and I need 3 matches and I see the problem with this all-star thing. It is like quite a job to be forced to make all this rearrangements in my team just for "nothing" because after that you re-arrange again as it was before that week. Now I want my 20 old players to be 22yo and just ignore this week and wait it to finish.

For non-sleepy managers like GM-jokery and others, they can rearrange every match if they want. They have also opportunity to make non-sleepy changes in the end of the season. But in the end of the season there are more reason to have only 2 matches. Teams has to rest a little bit, new players are coming from the draft and you can implement them in your team and training plans, also you can choose a strategy to train free-throws or build a free-throws center, or training stamina or something. Also, I don't know why people that comment me see things as black and white. I try to find the balance, I never said that in the end of the season it is non-sense to have 2 matches. Even I can find of lot of reasons and just make sense. It is good to be a little bit difficult for the teams but let it just be at the end of the season and not two times which is for me too much and the all-star week is non-sense and you have to make a lot of changes too fast for too little time (just 1 week) etc. Maybe for old teams it's not a problem but for new teams is not so easy and pleasant thing as you see.

Also, all-star match is Wednesday when BBM matches are played so Tuesday is available for a match to happen. I think national cup match possibility is a motivation by itself to go to these rounds and even further. Why to need more motivation to do it? You are also gaining money if you want more reasons to not drop out of the tournament :) I really don't think that 3 matches are the big motivation here. Since Tuesday you have league matches by program, maybe it is really a good idea to have automatic scrimmage/friendly match. But if not, I will arrange friendly myself if it is needed to do it 2 times. But automatic friendly is better really because you have little time. You can use bot teams in every country to play agains teams that are missing opponents because of the National Cups.

This Post:
318441.20 in reply to 318441.15
Date: 3/23/2023 4:24:15 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
For your question about what user community think - first maybe older teams are writing mostly in the forum and for them it is easy to make changes and probably they are doing it all the time. Second, if you know 16 personality types better, you will know that 75% of people are just keepers of the rules :) I mean - they will keep the rule because it is just the rule and the changes are not a "very good thing" to happen. Which is not so bad because it is prevention for building blocks of society to destroy. Or in BuzzerBeater - agains strange persons like me to destroy the game or something :) But the problem is I am INFP (intuitive and feeling type) and my leading quality is Inner Feeling, I mean ....I just listen to my gut feeling and not people who claim I am right or wrong and that keep something just because it exists somewhere as a rule. If I believe one system is not working properly and most efficiently, I am trying to make changes to become better. The idea is not to destroy but to improve and make more sense in it.

They said that other teams also wanted such a change before, so it is not only me or something. I just believe 3 matches during all-star week are better option for most of the teams and many users which are not writing in the forums and unexperienced users (like myself) will be happy with 3 matches possibility during all-star week. But I am not sure these users are reading here.

This Post:
318441.21 in reply to 318441.20
Date: 3/23/2023 4:39:58 AM
Rajdersi
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Rajdersi II
Thursday: Scrimmage/Second National Tournament -great idea.

I don't know why Perpete(which sets 10lineups every week) doesnt feel your saving time argument.
Some managers uses very simillar lineups like Ogrizko and don't like all-star brake.
Some managers uses diverse starting 5, lineups, tactics, game-prep and like all-star brake.

Playing in cup during all-star weekend is very hard even in big countries(in terms of BBusers) like France, Spain, Italy, USA, Poland.

Maybe experienced managers should stay with current situation so they like it hard way(managing minutes etc).
And rest can go easy with 3 games(league, scrimmage, scrimmage) during all-star brake.

Advertisement