This Post:
323357.16 in reply to 323357.15
Date: 04/02/2024 05:06:23
Súria Lakers
IV.32
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
Si, ja t'hem sentit dir que has sigut tu el que va guanyar les eleccions i jo no, cap problema, de debò.

Deixa de culpar els altres i juga amb el que tens. Fins que tu no facis les coses bé, no et posis a recriminar les accions d'altres persones. Estàs sent una mica pesadet amb el tema i t'acabaràs enduent una denúncia per falses acusacions...

Juga tots els partits que queden en relaxat (amb doble predicció per si sona la flauta) i l'últim amb mot, a veure si et pots despedir amb una victòria.

Ah, i els 3 vots que tens positius no te'ls prenguis molt seriosament; son d'equips d'aquests que es van crear per VPN i per tant no estan valorant la teva feina real.

Si necessites més consells sobre com portar la selecció, me'ls demanes per BB-Mail. Jo seguiré escrivint aquí cada vegada que facis tonteries.

PKT desde la Temporada 4

Para ver la imagen en mayor tamaño:
(https://i.postimg.cc/mDhxMLDX/e3700169252f336ab3c187ad4773...)
This Post:
323357.17 in reply to 323357.15
Date: 04/02/2024 14:02:32
Floriondos Team
IV.26
Overall Posts Rated:
Noi, és evident que hi ha hagut tongo.

Sóc andorrà, i encara que no hi jugui en aquesta lliga, ja et puc dir que, coneixent als meus compatriotes, no acostumem a refiar-nos de persones desconegudes.

És tan fàcil com que es presentin en aquest fil els propietaris dels equips i especifiquin a qui han votat. Total, són nou (9) persones només. No crec que els importi especificar a qui han volgut com a seleccionador nacional.

Em jugo la ma dreta a que els quatre equips més recents que s'han donat d'alta "casualment i misteriosa", no han votat al Gerard (com a tantes eleccions anteriors).

Sí, s'ha jugat molt brut (com és habitual en certes contrades) i a mí no em vens la moto. Tot per beneficiar a un tercer.

Em fot molt de fàstic. És una p...ta vergonya.

This Post:
323357.18 in reply to 323357.17
Date: 04/11/2024 04:12:47
Sakotomokoto Spurs
IV.15
Overall Posts Rated:
So, long story short, the Catalan speaking users accuse the Israeli manager that he created 4 new accounts via VPN in order to artificially win the elections.

Once he won the elections they decided to ruin the U21 NT season. The one manager that had the 2nd and 3rd best 21yr old Andorrans ruined their gameshape all season long by playing them 144 minutes a week. The other manager that had the 4th, 5th and 6th best 21yr old Andorrans has put them on the transfer list for $25M each all season long so that the opponent managers can see their skills.

It's a tricky situation and I personally believe all participants of this nonsense should face sanctions. If the VPN allegations are true (which in my opinion absolutely are) the Israeli manager should just be banned from the game completely.

I don't know how BBs have handled cases like that in the past (of users deliberately ruining national teams) but I suppose the game is old enough for that to have happened before so I guess the BBs will act accordingly.

I have no horse in this race. I simply just signed a 19yr old Andorran rookie for $2k and I planned on training him for the next 2 seasons. He is already pretty good (73 TSP, all around SF distribution) and he could DEFINITELY be a solid starter for any U21 NT if I successfuly make him reach 90 TSP before turning 21.

The thing is, why should I or anybody put resources into Andorran players if this U21 NT is a mess?

This Post:
323357.19 in reply to 323357.18
Date: 04/11/2024 07:10:46
Súria Lakers
IV.32
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
Hi kkretziki,

No disrespect, but who are you? I mean, you are wrong on so many levels.

I didn't say alon cheat on the elections; I said that the elections were rigged, but I can not be sure by who. But believe me when I say they were rigged 100% because those 4 teams were created by VPN and managed from the same device.

From here, alon just had the "luck" of being on the same pool as Israel and he definetly take advantatge by playing CT against Lietuva (a contender of 2n phase now eliminated) and losing all next game due a lack of coaching ability and enthusiasm managment. He's just a poor NT Coach and he think he's god by winning 1 team; that's all.

If a manager wants to play their players 144 weekly minutes it's up to him.
If I want to put my players on transfer list, it's up to me (by the way, my players are probably the 3 best one on the roster, not 4th, 5th and 6th). I keep training them the best way possible.

And finally, BBs do not have any interest in managing this topic. I don't know why...

PKT desde la Temporada 4

This Post:
323357.20 in reply to 323357.19
Date: 04/11/2024 08:00:30
Sakotomokoto Spurs
IV.15
Overall Posts Rated:
who are you?
I already told everyone interested, I am a manager currently giving training minutes to a 19yr old Andorran. I don't know if it's worth it because if the U21 NT is such a mess I'd rather sell this mediocre prospect I have and buy another cheap prospect from another small country. Generally, training small country U21 projects is highly profitable as long as their NT coaches are reasonable people.

I didn't say alon cheat on the elections; I said that the elections were rigged, but I can not be sure by who. But believe me when I say they were rigged 100% because those 4 teams were created by VPN and managed from the same device.
I totally believe that. This is why I said that the matter should be double checked and everyone involved should be punished.

If a manager wants to play their players 144 weekly minutes it's up to him. If I want to put my players on transfer list, it's up to me
If the reason they're doing it is to ruin a U21 NT season then it's actually not just up to them. It's against the nature of the game and should be treated just as any other ''illegal'' transaction (for example buying a player you don't need from a friend within the transfer limits just to help him generate funds is still a punishable act and condemned by the BB rules).

And finally, BBs do not have any interest in managing this topic. I don't know why...
This is the internet, not a justice court. Speak openly. They won't press charges against you because you say the name. I'll say it for you. You hinted at CM-Alonso being behind or supporting this.

This whole situation is hurting the Andorra NT programm and your behaviour doesn't help the case. You're actively hurting the team with your actions and you're making other managers around the world being extra cautious before investing in Andorran youth.

This Post:
323357.21 in reply to 323357.20
Date: 04/11/2024 09:07:34
Súria Lakers
IV.32
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
Excuse me but honestly you couldn't be more wrong about this topic...

You are not being coherent:

It's against the nature of the game and should be treated just as any other ''illegal'' transaction

and

This is the internet, not a justice court.

are two completely different things.

For sure you can say whatever you want Feel free to write! But don't ever tell me anything about being against Andorra, because I'm more than probably the manager that has invested more time on trainees, and helping other managers. If I wanted to, I could also put my players on 144 weekly minutes (as I did on their first 2 seasons to get xp boost than now is paying off btw) and let them get more experience to help the Andorra's NT in the future. It's up to me.
It's up to me to put them on sale for a price I know anyone can bid, because I may be interested in recieving offers for them 3 (as I did) before selling them.

This is not a "mess" and my behaviour is totally understandable:

1) Something odd happened on the elections. BBs and GMs does know about it and do not want to deal with it.

2) The current u21nt coach has structured the season solely to help his country.

and 3) Everyone is free to play as they please. Do you think I didn't face managers who didn't train or respond to my messages? This is not something new to nt coaches.

And for your player... Feel free to train him or sell him if you think this is a mess and bla bla bla, but please, next time you want to say anything to someone who spend YEARS working on it, think beforehand.
For me, it'll be a pleasure if you decide to keep training him, as you said, small countries need every possible player

P.S: If you also think something strange happened here and someone should do something; go to Global Forums and spread the word. For sure that would be more helpful than here

PKT desde la Temporada 4

This Post:
323357.22 in reply to 323357.1
Date: 04/30/2024 11:36:35
Súria Lakers
IV.32
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
Hola alon,
Ara que l'equip ja està eliminat de l'Europeu m'agradaria fer-te algunes preguntes sense cap tipus de malentès...

1) De l'1 al 10 com valores els resultats d'aquesta temporada?

2) És suficient la victòria "històrica" a la 1ª jornada per tal de no guanyar cap altre partit?

3) Què creus que podries haver fet millor o diferent per tal de guanyar més partits? I quins partits creus que s'haurien d'haver guanyat?

I respecte a la plantilla..

4) Quin tipus de jugador creus que ha faltat a l'equip? Què has trobat a faltar a nivell d'habilitats? I pel contrari, quines posicions o jugadors creus que tenien el nivell que ha de tenir Andorra u21?

5) Què faràs amb els jugadors convocats el que resta de temporada?

6) Com veus els jugadors de la plantilla de la pròxima temporada? Quins haurien de ser els nostres millors jugadors?

7) A nivell de futur (3-4 temporades vista), en que creus que haurien de treballar els mànagers per crear els futurs cracks andorrans? Quina seria l'estructura de la teva plantilla ideal en un futur?

Moltes gràcies.

PKT desde la Temporada 4

This Post:
323357.23 in reply to 323357.22
Date: 05/02/2024 17:57:47
Floriondos Team
IV.26
Overall Posts Rated:
Dianser maifrend isblouin indeuin
Dianser isblouin indeuin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFj8uDubsE

This Post:
323357.24 in reply to 323357.22
Date: 05/10/2024 07:02:23
Sakotomokoto Spurs
IV.15
Overall Posts Rated:
David Monferrer (53259331) just hit 80 TSP as a rookie 19yr old with 5 more training weeks remaining before he turns 20. Is he a part of your U21 NT plans next season or should I try to sell him for a profit and find another prospect from another small country that will reward managers like me who allocated resources to train a rookie?

I've already sent you a private message about him that you never answered.

This Post:
323357.25 in reply to 323357.24
Date: 05/10/2024 07:35:16
Súria Lakers
IV.32
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Súria Lakers II
Yep, that's his passive skill... "never answer to BB-Mails nor Forum post".

PKT desde la Temporada 4

This Post:
323357.26 in reply to 323357.25
Date: 05/13/2024 07:56:18
ilergetes basquet club
IV.60
Overall Posts Rated:
Jo li vaig escriure fa una setmana per un jugador que tinc jo i tampoc m’ha contestat…

Advertisement