This Post:
322329.28 in reply to 322329.26
Date: 02/22/2024 03:33:02
Kerlci
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kerlci II
In the past three weeks, we played friendlies against Norway (73357), England (73406) and South Korea (73476). Our enthusiasm decreased steadily over the three games, so feedback from those games was limited, yet I hope, I still managed to draw some conclusions.

End of the season is approaching, so I will contact the owners of perspective players again. This time, I have a better understanding of our talent pool, so I hope we will manage to optimize the training in regards to needs of the national team.

Regarding players, aged 22-25. Within this age, players can already be severely shaped by further training, yet we still have to work with what was done before. As you will see in the comments bellow, these generations have a solid foundation, and I believe, these players will take a step further in comparison with current NT players.

Generation 25 is quite strong with three or maybe even four significant players. Lasse Lundell is already among our strongest team members. However, I regret that he is a more or less completed player already by his young age. If trained more patiently, he could truly be a world-class player. Sören Häggin does not have a significant NT role at the moment. However, further training will change that quickly, and I believe he will surpass Lundell within two seasons, and by the age of 29, he should be one of team's leaders. Same applies to Roger Hartsten, who already played a decent amount of minutes in this season. But he also has a lot of room to grow. Chrisanthos Serafidis will fill the void in our interior line, but his training motivation is questionable at best, so he can only surprise me positively.

Among players aged 24, Kristian Forsbratt is the most developed, and is on track to become a true superstar. From now on, his importance will increase quickly, and I expect him to be one of the team leaders already in season 65. The true challenge with his training will be not to cap him too quickly, then he can exceed TSP of 165 or so. Mikael Fjälltorp is another top prospect, currently much behind Forsbratt, but with training speed nowadays, this doesn't matter much. By late twenties, he should close the gap drastically, and could also become a great player. Peter Danielsson, a teammate of Forsbratt, is "only" a MVP potential, and will probably suffer slightly due to being a second training choice, but could also make it into the team. Inge Jansson also still has the time, but the work he did this season, doesn't project him in the NT.

Generation 23 has two important prospects, who can train as PF/C. Kalle Håkansson is owned by the former NT manager Strokes, and can go either the PG/SG/SF or PF/C way, with the latter being more desirable. Bernhard Rolfsson also has much promise as a PF/C player, with his secondaries already mostly trained, so only the "easier" training remains. Leandro Pereyra is also interesting as an outside player, although he needs some additional secondary skills training. Matthias Toresson is slightly limited with potential, but can also make it.

Among 22 year olds, teammates Herman Hansson, Peter Lövblad and Jonas Askenskog are very well developed, although their further training compatibility will be a challenge. Ulf Adeldahl is also a player of great promise (was recently on the market, might be again), and the same applies to Per Stensson. So this generation is quite deep, but of course, a lot has to be done until they mature. Krister Christiansson is well developed in primaries for his age, but needs dedicated secondaries training for serious consideration.

Again, as you see, only two or three players are aimed towards PF/C, so we are quite thin here. But with these generations, not much can be done. On the other hand, we could get many great outside players.

Last edited by Deschamps at 02/22/2024 03:34:46

This Post:
322329.29 in reply to 322329.28
Date: 02/23/2024 05:49:29
Ratu BK
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
[player= 52027082]

Ragnar, star of an otherwise weak u 21 team might be the answer for the senior team at C position. Primaries strong, but secondaries very poor.